Thread: Amazon Shipping?

Default Amazon Shipping?

I'm planning on buying some M2's or M4's from Amazon. However sometimes the local postman will just bring it to my moms workplace. I want the Amazon box so I can give my mom a heads up and say I'm buying some books or something because I know she won't open it.

Most of the adult diaper products on Amazon are done through Amazon from different stores. For example Amazon.com: Abena Abri-Form Briefs, X-Plus, Medium, Pack/14: Health & Personal Care

It says it's fulfilled by Amazon. In this post http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...-shipping.html , oreocookie said that if it's fulfilled by Amazon it ships in the Amazon box.

But right here Amazon.com: Abena Abri-Form Briefs, Super, Medium, Pack/24: Health & Personal Care it says shipped from North Shore. Does that mean the shipping box applys to North Shore shipping? All the Abri-Form M2's on Amazon are from North Shore Care. I would prefer M2's as they come with more, are cheaper, and I probably won't have enough time to go through a M4.

Edit:
    Also, whats the difference between http://www.amazon.com/Abena-Abri-For...6736108&sr=1-2 and http://www.amazon.com/Abena-Abri-For...6736108&sr=1-5 ?

I ordered Abena Delta form M4 diapers from Amazon. It shipped in a bigger sized amazon box within two days. Just make sure it says that the product is shipped from Amazon and you should be fine.. one of the main signs besides saying "ships from amazon" is all of the special shipping options.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedTurkey View Post
    But right here Amazon.com: Abena Abri-Form Briefs, Super, Medium, Pack/24: Health & Personal Care it says shipped from North Shore. Does that mean the shipping box applys to North Shore shipping? All the Abri-Form M2's on Amazon are from North Shore Care. I would prefer M2's as they come with more, are cheaper, and I probably won't have enough time to go through a M4.
    Yep, that's exactly what it means. Amazon in that case is just the order taker and billing provider.

I can't speak for others, but the few times I've received stuff shipped directly from North Shore the boxes were pretty discreet.