Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rawr and stuff

Default Rawr and stuff

This place looks like a well-curated, lively community. Sorry it took me a while to stumble on to it. I look forward to exploring more and hopefully confirming that impression.

I'm a babyfur (coonie!). As I write this, I'm padded, in my favorite footed sleeper, and snuggling a big raccoon plush. Pretty standard fare. :)

I'm an out-of-practice geek. I'm slowly coming out of my quarterlife crisis, working a conventional kinda cubicle job that pays the rent, figuring out what's next. I spend maybe more time than I should holed up in coffeehouses, reading. (Too much coffee, and too many books at a time.) :) I like long, meandering walks, and long, meandering conversations where everybody involved is genuinely interested in learning from everybody else. I guess I'm all about long and meandering.

It's hard to fit myself in a text box, if only because the conventional bullet points don't fit well. I'm not into video games, sports, television or other manifestations of pop culture ... but I start to make a lil' more sense one-on-one.

Cheers. =)

Q

http://load.hostphotofree.com/040bacea0a4864e6722f95caa3003121/adisc-welcome-Jpeg-sm.jpg

Welcome to ADISC!

I love footy sleepers also!

Just curious, where did you get your sleepers from?
    And would you recommend that store as having good value?

- Will

Welcome to the fora

Great intro you've got going on there!

I too am a big one for coffee places and for books too... but not at the same time! I've spilt coffee on my books too many times to count lol!

Supersam1223

Welcome to the site!

Nice intro, a lot better than most we get (or at least most that I click on).

Time for a few questions :P

You into music?

Do you play any instruments?

What's your favourite book/genre of book?

Got any odd hobbies?

~Sam

zombiebaby

Welcome. Have fun here, Its a nice little community here. We're all friendly and only some of the babyfurs bite.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by pacifierteen View Post
    only some of the babyfurs bite.
    We're only playing! :P

zombiebaby

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    We're only playing! :P
    I know I said be careful.

As many have said, 'WELCOME'! ^^ Always nice to see our furry ranks expand, taking over the world bit by bit!

I love Seattle! Spent a lot of time there as a kid, as I grew up in western Oregon. Wonderful area, always a ton to do. I don't even mind the weather.

Got any favorite books? I am not very well-read, but I would be curious to hear a few recommendations.

Thanks for joining! I hope you find your time here fulfilling and fun!

Quote Originally Posted by queueball View Post
    This place looks like a well-curated, lively community. Sorry it took me a while to stumble on to it. I look forward to exploring more and hopefully confirming that impression.

I'm a babyfur (coonie!). As I write this, I'm padded, in my favorite footed sleeper, and snuggling a big raccoon plush. Pretty standard fare.

I'm an out-of-practice geek. I'm slowly coming out of my quarterlife crisis, working a conventional kinda cubicle job that pays the rent, figuring out what's next. I spend maybe more time than I should holed up in coffeehouses, reading. (Too much coffee, and too many books at a time.) I like long, meandering walks, and long, meandering conversations where everybody involved is genuinely interested in learning from everybody else. I guess I'm all about long and meandering.

It's hard to fit myself in a text box, if only because the conventional bullet points don't fit well. I'm not into video games, sports, television or other manifestations of pop culture ... but I start to make a lil' more sense one-on-one.

Cheers. =)

Q
    I lay here with my laptop snuggling my charizard plush in a Bambino. I would totally be in a sleeper if I had one. ;..;

It is quite amazing to see fellow Seattle furs and diaper lovers here.
    I just registered last night and passed out reading posts.

I send you the same warm welcome I have gotten from basically everyone you see here thus far.
    May us both enjoy our stay