Thread: Howdy.

Default Howdy.

New guy here. I'm a DL and new to this site. Maybe I'll be able to find a post or two to help my wife understand why we are who we are but who can really say that to begin with.

Welcome!

You're going to need to tell us a little bit more about yourself than that though!

There's a cheat sheet at the top of this forum which will give you a better idea of what we're looking for, but generally just some of your outside interests, or something unique about yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Welcome!

You're going to need to tell us a little bit more about yourself than that though!

There's a cheat sheet at the top of this forum which will give you a better idea of what we're looking for, but generally just some of your outside interests, or something unique about yourself

ABout me (see what I did there XD ) my interests are playing guitar, bass, drums, piano, (any instrument that I pick up/touch I'm able to play), world of warcraft (diapers definitly come in handy there!) , watching movies, and cooking to name just a few.