Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greatest Regret

Unhappy Greatest Regret

Now as I look back on my 16 years and being a TB/DL i've noticed that my greatest regret to this day is not giving in to diapers when I had the chance.
    You see I like alot of us when we are little had accidents and it got to the point when I was 6 that my mom said "Do you wan to be a six year old in diapers?" I ofcourse said no wanting to be a big kid and then it happend again this time by my dad when I was 8 and he said "If you don't stop we are putting you in pull ups. So, I stopped and then a few years later around 13-14 I started to get interested in diapers and now I look back and really wish I would have taken those chanses to wear diapers.

I think you'd be saying otherwise if you'd accepted the offers if they kept you in them until today and you were incontinent. They probably wouldn't keep you in diapers till now anyway.

Patience, you'll have your diapers soon enough

FullMetal

My greatest regret is choosing that salad over the soup...but i guess yours is bad too...

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    I think you'd be saying otherwise if you'd accepted the offers if they kept you in them until today and you were incontinent. They probably wouldn't keep you in diapers till now anyway.

Patience, you'll have your diapers soon enough
    True I wear them when my parents are out but I still have that 'What if?" thing in my mind I think if I had accepted it they might have accepted me being a TB/DL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    True I wear them when my parents are out but I still have that 'What if?" thing in my mind I think if I had accepted it they might have accepted me being a TB/DL.
    I don't know if it'd help them accept you any better, but then again I don't know your parents. No point in regretting what's already passed, though!

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    My greatest regret is choosing that salad over the soup...but i guess yours is bad too...

FullMetal
    i have that same regret. i hate salad, but i almost always get it. well NO MORE! SOUP FOREVER WOOOOOOO!

My biggest regret is one sentence I said to someone 5 months ago...

I'd give anything to take it back.

If you had said "yes" and they had put you in diapers/pull-ups it might still be your greatest regret, because you would probably blame your DLism/TBism on saying "yes" once it developed =P

It's a double-edged sword question.
    You could both enjoy and regret.

Yes you should not have regret it because it could have ruined friendships, and your ability to change in front of other boys like the locker room for example. Just be thankful you have your privacy. Also like Point blanch said, you porbably would have regreted it if you accepted the offers, even if your parents were okay with it.