Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giving blood in diapers.

Default Giving blood in diapers.

So I'm not sure if this goes here but it was my best bet.

So I'm gonna give blood on Monday (my third time, I'm type O-) so I was wondering if
    A) has anyone ever given blood while padded?
    B) what type at you?
    C) how many times have you given?

(also if someone wants to moves this I don't care. I only put it here cause of that first question.)

I am going to have to try it next time. I gave once and have not been able to get my pulse low enough since.

I've given blood, but not in diapers. Simple enough to say, last time I gave blood I passed out, and that would NOT have been good if I was padded.

redfox1

Type B-
    no never padded
    about 3 times given can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    I am going to have to try it next time. I gave once and have not been able to get my pulse low enough since.
    Funny stories about the Last time I gave. My friend (his first time.) started giving the nurses had commented a few times on how obvious his veins were. A minute later, his blood stopped flowing out. The jiggled it and it started again. But stopped a few minutes later, they repeated it and it stopped again. This went on for about 20 minutes, at whih point I come out and start giving. 5 minutes 5 seconds later (they actually kept tabs I was the fatest in school by over a minute and a half.) I finished an he had been restarted about three times. They eventually gave up, and he said "So much for having nice veins."

Now the othe half to this is that I gave a full bag in almost 5 minutes. I also had a rock concert I was attending later that night. (for the curious, Skillet, Manafest, We As Human, and Disciple. The top heavy Christian rock bands of the current times.) so yeah, head banging and dancing, air guitaring, doing that move like Neo from the Matrix whilst doing Air guitar, and singing, I actually passed out During the second to last performance (disciple if you are wondering) and woke up just in time to go nuts during Skillet.

So yeah.

Just quoting you to comment on your spectacular music taste.

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah23454 View Post
    Funny stories about the Last time I gave. My friend (his first time.) started giving the nurses had commented a few times on how obvious his veins were. A minute later, his blood stopped flowing out. The jiggled it and it started again. But stopped a few minutes later, they repeated it and it stopped again. This went on for about 20 minutes, at whih point I come out and start giving. 5 minutes 5 seconds later (they actually kept tabs I was the fatest in school by over a minute and a half.) I finished an he had been restarted about three times. They eventually gave up, and he said "So much for having nice veins."

Now the othe half to this is that I gave a full bag in almost 5 minutes. I also had a rock concert I was attending later that night. (for the curious, Skillet, Manafest, We As Human, and Disciple. The top heavy Christian rock bands of the current times.) so yeah, head banging and dancing, air guitaring, doing that move like Neo from the Matrix whilst doing Air guitar, and singing, I actually passed out During the second to last performance (disciple if you are wondering) and woke up just in time to go nuts during Skillet.

So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Just quoting you to comment on your spectacular music taste.
    Thank you. I have always preferred rock and classic rock, and Christian Rock over pop and current rock.

I've never given while padded
    type O+
    and I don't really remember how many times I've given anymore but I have a coffee cup that says I gave a gallon.
    I also gave double platelets once. though that made stairs kind of a daunting task for the next day.