Thread: hello

Default hello

Hello I am new to these kinda forums so I might not be to chaty right away I am a diaper fur/little fur known as saban on most other sites. Other things I am in to is airsoft and off road racing.

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

Great intro you've got going on there! This might be a silly question, but what do you race off road? Cars? Bikes? 4x4s?

Welcome to Adisc, shadowfox, always nice to see more furs ^^

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox View Post
    Hello I am new to these kinda forums so I might not be to chaty right away I am a diaper fur/little fur known as saban on most other sites. Other things I am in to is airsoft and off road racing.
    Well i'm sorry... we are a very chatty bunch, so if you're going to be part of our site you better sort yourself out

But really, I was the same when I first joined. This was actually the first forum I ever joined on the web, so I know the feeling. But you'll quickly find that the more your participate in the discussion and the oh-so-wonderful banter, the more you feel part of the ADISC family. And I gotta say... that in itself is just a phenomenal thing.

Of course, you're already part of the family by being here... so welcome
    So yeah, chillax and enjoy posting with us. See you around the forums,

D.

*ahem* Who do you think you're imporsonating boy? *summons blade from the shadows* Who do you think you're f*'n with??!

Ah cut it off! Welcome to the forum boy, it seems we are family! Welcome to Adisc. I am also into airsoft, although I don't like to get hit.
    And who doesn't like driving a car, even off the dirt*winks* You might want to go a bit more into specifics about yourself.
    But hey, you're only just here so try to get comfy.

(And not killed by my alter ego )