Thread: Thank you all

Default Thank you all

My names Allen and since I joined yesterday everyone I have spoken to on

here have been very helpful and kind. It's really great to know there are

others out there like me. It really is helping me feel alot less alone as a DL

because I've never talked to anyone about it before I joind this site.

Furthermore I really hope to speak to others on here, hear their stories

too, and make a few online friends. But all in all im very thankful for this site

and its amazing members

Hey there! Welcome to ADISC! Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself outside of your diaper interest? It's the best way to make friends here!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey there! Welcome to ADISC! Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself outside of your diaper interest? It's the best way to make friends here!
    Well Being a DL is a hidden part of me that no one around me sees. But anyway I like the outdoors, hunting, fishing, snowboarding during the winter, etc. I play guitar, piano, and I sing all the time (even write some of my own music) I love hanging out with my friends and have a girlfriend (but none of them know about this). I'm in college full time so that takes up alot of my time now. Even though I live a very active lifestyle I still consider myself shy around people but I tend to open up more as I get to know them (which is why I hate skype lol). I'm very open minded and accepting because everyone is different. I dont know what else to really say but if I left anything out feel free to ask....What about you