Thread: Re: Introduction

Cool Re: Introduction

Hi, my names Allen I just joined yesterday and this is the first forum I've ever joined so I'm still kinda having to get used to it. I thought it would be really cool to talk to other DLs like me or ABs and hear their stories on how they came into this too. If you have any questions about me too feel free to ask too. Im just curious cause I rarely if at all have talked to other DLs.

Quote Originally Posted by DtigerL View Post
    Hi, my names Allen I just joined yesterday and this is the first forum I've ever joined so I'm still kinda having to get used to it. I thought it would be really cool to talk to other DLs like me or ABs and hear their stories on how they came into this too. If you have any questions about me too feel free to ask too. Im just curious cause I rarely if at all have talked to other DLs.
    Welcome to ADISC Making an introduction post can be a bit daunting first off. This thread is a great guide to telling others something about yourself that doesn't involve your name, address, etc. I hope you'll find this to be a good community for learning about ABDLs and yourself. I've found it an invaluable resource over the years I've been involved. Looking forward to hearing more from you.