Thread: Makshifts Do Work

Default Makshifts Do Work

I just want any undiapered dl to know that the makeshift diapers really do work. One roll of paper towels. 2 rolls of toilet paper. Thick. Awesome thick and absorbent. That combo gets like 3 inches thick and holds probably 50 oz liquid. Everyone should give it a try, especially if you like to waddle while dry.

---------- Post added at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:27 ----------

Ended up putting 6 cups of water into it because i had messed and wanted to enjoy it. Thats 96 oz! Plus the 3 or 4 wetting i had already put into it ( small wettings) and a mess. Love the bulk and potential capacity

Quote Originally Posted by Fishonastick View Post
    I just want any undiapered dl to know that the makeshift diapers really do work. One roll of paper towels. 2 rolls of toilet paper. Thick. Awesome thick and absorbent. That combo gets like 3 inches thick and holds probably 50 oz liquid. Everyone should give it a try, especially if you like to waddle while dry.

---------- Post added at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:27 ----------

Ended up putting 6 cups of water into it because i had messed and wanted to enjoy it. Thats 96 oz! Plus the 3 or 4 wetting i had already put into it ( small wettings) and a mess. Love the bulk and potential capacity
    Can you be a bit more specific on how to make it? I can't understand how to make this. Be cause I may on Monday.

A whole roll of paper towels, though. Wowzers. That ain't cheap! If you don't have enough paper towels and find yourself going to the store to buy some, don't forget to visit the next isle over--where the diapers are!

To build it. Roll out the paper towels ( all connected ) in layers 3 to 4 towels long depending on how big you are and how high you like your diapers. Unroll the toilet paper rolls and put the fluff in the mid to front of the diaper. Put between your legs and pull a trashbag up your legs. Secure around the waist with duct tape or a belt.

I'll just direct anyone whole wants a more detailed description of this here.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...t-diapers.html

Thank you to those who write very nice articles that seem to never be read.