Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi I'm baby tommy and Im and ABDL

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTommy View Post
    Hi I'm baby tommy and Im and ABDL
    Why does everyone make it seem like an AA meeting?

But, hello there Tom-Tom, welcome to Fabulous Adisc. There are three things which I'm going to assume about you, tell me how right I am: You are male. You like to play guitar. You're American. I'm good aren't I? But seriously, why don't you tell us why you're awesome.

Lol jewbacca. That's the same thing I was gonna say

I am awesome because I play the blues guitar like a champ (not to be cocky). Also you have amazing mind reading skills.

Welcome to Adisc, so we know you like to play guitar, me too! What else are you into?

I am awesome because I play the blues guitar like a champ (not to be cocky). Also you have amazing mind reading skills.
    Are we talking like BB King or Allman Brother's type Blues? Also anything non-musical that perks your interest? Like physics? or Zombies?

Oooo blues guitar that's pretty cool. Im a guitar player myself. What bands do you listen to?

I define the Blues as a technical style. Therefore Blues to me is Led Zep, Cream/Clapton, Van Halen (yes eddie is a blues player),and G N R/Slash. I aslo like punk rock like Green Day, Blink 182, Sum 41, and The Offspring. However I kinda stopped because I find the messages to be too, for lack of a better term, "immature". I LOVE MW3 and Black Ops Zombies. Also I am into the electric engineering behind guitar components.

I define the Blues as a technical style. Therefore Blues to me is Led Zep, Cream/Clapton, Van Halen (yes eddie is a blues player),and G N R/Slash. I aslo like punk rock like Green Day, Blink 182, Sum 41, and The Offspring. However I kinda stopped because I find the messages to be too, for lack of a better term, "immature". I LOVE MW3 and Black Ops Zombies. Also I am into the electric engineering behind guitar components.
    I learned a lot of my blues licks by listening to Cream, but I play keyboard. There are so many great blues songs which either want a little hammond or some piano. The blues style is so incredibly diversified, because there's the early stuff like Sweet Home Chicago, or Cream, John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers, Robert Cray with Strong Persuader, Edgar Winter, and the list goes on. So welcome to the site and rock on.