Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fur, or Ab/Dl first?

Default Fur, or Ab/Dl first?

I've spent some time contemplating which was it that came to me first when i was a child, the desire to be a fur, or the desire to be an *b/Dl. I remember a lot of fantasies where i was a cub, and a few great dreams where i was a cub too. The thing is, being a cub is the mix of the two by being a Baby fur. I can't help but think that some of my influence for being a Fur came from my deep love for the movie Lion King when i was young, but I also recall some thoughts of curiosity towards wearing diapers.
    For me, trying to figure out what desire came first is a complete toss up, though i am still curious as to which one came first.
    What do you suppose for yourselves?

StripesTheSkunk

I dunno. I was curious about diapers and really liked animals at about 8, so I would say that I started all of this stuff at about the same time.

That's a really good question. I'm surprised I haven't seen it on here.

I honestly don't know. I remember loving all the animated Disney movies. After watching them, I would play the role of one of the characters and put up a sign on my door with an arrow, letting all who passed know that this character lived here. I think at one time I was taking on about fifteen roles or so. ^^ The ones that really stuck with me were 'The Fox and the Hound' (a gimme ), 'The Rescuers Down Under', 'Milo and Otis' and 'All Dogs Go to Heaven' to name a few.

However, at the same time, like Tyger mentioned, I also was into padding. While I was able to 'indulge' in my furry side and pretend to be a character from one of those animated films without any real ridicule from my parents, trying to get back into diapers was a whole other issue. That wasn't within the realm of possibility.

So, while both mindsets were very much alive and well from such an early age that I can't even remember when they started, one side got a huge leap in development: a jump start, if you will. Perhaps, this is why when I got out on my own, I felt as though I was really simply an AB, without giving much though to the furry side I used to find such solace in. That is until I came across babyfur art on-line (h/t to Jade ^^) during my sophomore year of college. The two 'halves' of my viscera met up once more and BAM...the rest, as they say, is history.

Intriguing question, once again. I will definitely be pondering this for a long time. Perhaps it's not that I've simply been an AB my whole life, only to then stumble upon the kit within, but perhaps I was a littlefur all along. The answer was out there for everyone to see, yet it took so long for it to come together.

Amazing how our minds work, eh?

For me, being a furry came first. I can't remember a time I didn't pretend to be an animal of some kind. Whenever I played house with other kids, I'd be the dog. When I got to choose the game, I'd be leader of a wolf pack. When I played by myself, I'd see myself as a cunning fox, or I'd insert myself in an animal persona into my favourite cartoon films. I remember wanting to be 'Nana' in the school performance of Peter Pan, even though she didn't speak and was only on stage for 2 minutes. I never felt anything about diapers as a kid, and all this stuff was happening before I started wanting to regress.

The 'little' feelings (wanting to be young again) started at about 9 or so, I think, but I repressed them a great deal until I was 14, when I became a TB. Still 0 interest in diapers at that point... That didn't come until a year later, when I found this website. Even now, I'm not terribly 'into' diapers, I like them and sometimes they make me grin, but there's no sexual aspect to wearing/using them, and being little is vastly more important.

At first I wasn't sure if I was a babyfur at all, but BabyYuri kinda made me feel so cute as a puppy that I just had to. :P

My TB/DL side came first, I've liked diapers probably from moment I saw my youger brother in one almost 11 years ago.
    My babyfur side I can trace back to sometime last year, it was my first time really exploring the site and I stumbled on some post by Akastus. I thought his avatar was the single cutest thing ever as I looked more and more I found Tavimunk his amazing talent is what pulled me the rest of the way into the fandom.

Furry first, here. Been close to my animal side since I was little, just didn't know there was a word for it... Furry actually helped me get to know about the DL thing, as there are a number of babyfurs locally. I'd always had a bit of an interest in diapers, so when one started coming to meets padded and mentioned specific types of diapers I decided to give it a try.

Furry came first for me. It wasn't until I stumbled across Babyfur/Diaperfur art that I formed any interest in DL.

I was furry first. For as long as I can remember I have always loved animals and like Tyger I had fantasies and dreams of becoming an animal/cub and once even growing raccoon ears and a tail. (My favourite Mario Power up ^^). I first started having Ab desires a couple of years ago but never really fully realized/ accepted it until recently. The thing which pushed me into combining the two and becoming a babyfur was browsing Tavi-Munks Deviant Art page and seeing countless amazing peices of cub art which I couldnt take my eyes off.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post

Intriguing question, once again. I will definitely be pondering this for a long time. Perhaps it's not that I've simply been an AB my whole life, only to then stumble upon the kit within, but perhaps I was a littlefur all along. The answer was out there for everyone to see, yet it took so long for it to come together.

Amazing how our minds work, eh?
    For real. The mind is a funny thing, isn't it. I'm kind of guessing the same thing about myself. I also Love Furry Jade fox's stuff, although the first furry art i came across was a diaperfur art, called furry Muck or something.

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sutitchi View Post
    growing raccoon ears and a tail. (My favourite Mario Power up ^^).
    Lol, For the win!

fur first here! looked at disney movies to much and started to act like 'simba' for example... dogs came later, i was absolutely obsessed bij 101 dalmatiers! acting like one and having dreams! since all the characters are young in the series i felt like a young pup to, later i added the daipers and the paci's!