Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am new here :) My name is precious_lil_suga_angel

Post I am new here :) My name is precious_lil_suga_angel

*Waves Hello* I am a Diaper Lover/ an adult baby & little babyslavegirl. I look forward to meeting like-minded pple within the ab/dl community so don't be shy to say "Hi"
    ***Have A Happy Nappy Day***
    *Big Hugzzz*
    *Luvs babygirl precious de suga angels

http://www.a2zscraplets.com.au/images/big/Aussie%20Aussie%20Aussie%20Word.jpg

Hi PreciousBabyGirl!

Welcome to ADISC!

Just curious, when did you 1st start to like nappies (diapers)?

Also, how did you find ADISC?, no doubt an awesome find!

Have fun getting to know the site and meeting chill people from all over the world!
    =)

http://load.hostphotofree.com/040bacea0a4864e6722f95caa3003121/adisc-welcome-Jpeg-sm.jpg

ADISC = A Diaper Is So Cool!

Hello wwetbed Thank you for your warm welcoming Hard to pin point a specific time but fond memories from childhood start around 3-4 yrs old. Don't think I wanted to give up nappies/ diapers for potty training as a little girl. Too many things were taken away too quickly at a young age, growing up.
    I feel if we all were given a conscious choice to trade our nappies/ diapers for going potty in a HUGE, dirty, stinky, toliet bowl, would we have??? Not me! I feel safer in my nappies definitely!
    As a Diaper Lover, I was 19 when I first become enticed by nappies/diapers.
    I also found out about ADISC through hearing your name mentioned in an ab/dl chatroom wwetbed.
    Time to explore more of the website.
    *Bye bye for now wwetbed* *waves* *precious lil babygirl*

Hi.

You haven't told us much about yourself, Except you like being a little "babyslavegirl", and like absorbent underwear.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html << Give that a read and try again.

Lets try and get to know YOU as a person, and not just another ABDL.

Welcome. HOw do you make that really cute paci smiley face?

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Hi.

You haven't told us much about yourself, Except you like being a little "babyslavegirl", and like absorbent underwear.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html << Give that a read and try again.

Lets try and get to know YOU as a person, and not just another ABDL.

Snaps, if you wish to get to know me as a person you will have to take the time to message me One on One as the 'Tutorial Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction' seems locked. If the 'Tutorial Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction' is available else where, let me know as I wouldn't mind viewing it.
    *Enjoy your day/night Snaps*
    *babygirl precious de suga angel*

Hello Seeing you were haveing troubles, (don't we all sometimes) I took the liberty to copy pasta the cheat sheet, I'll hide it to take less room

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    Thank you for the welcome binkygirl the cute paci smiley face (at the end of my name) u may be referring to is the 'cloud 9 emotion' or manually which is available when you click on 'more' to see All the emotions available. The other emotion I used in my message was just a happy face
    Thanks again for taking the time to say "Hello" binkygirl & I luvsssss your Princess paci, it's gorgeous!

*Hugzzz* *babygirl precious de suga angels*

Hello again binkygirl I just viewed my original message where the paci baby your referring to is & guess what I have no clue how I did it since its not available in the ADSIC emotions *laughs* My theory is, I may have accidentally used emotions from another diaperchat I was in at the same time I made the ADISC post. I will investigate how to do it manually so I can let you know how to make it binkygirl

*Byessss* babygirl precious*
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 16-Jan-2012 at 04:05. Reason: merging posts

Quote Originally Posted by preciouslilbabygirl View Post
    Snaps, if you wish to get to know me as a person you will have to take the time to message me One on One as the 'Tutorial Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction' seems locked. If the 'Tutorial Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction' is available else where, let me know as I wouldn't mind viewing it.
    *Enjoy your day/night Snaps*
    *babygirl precious de suga angel*
    You can still read locked threads; if a thread is locked, it just means you can't post to it. That thread is locked because it is not intended for people to post replies to, but rather as a guide for when people post their introductions.

Typing :paci: will display the smiley.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness Goofy You have been very helpful, I appreciate it!
    *Bye bye 4 nowzzz*
    *babygirl precious*

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    You can still read locked threads; if a thread is locked, it just means you can't post to it. That thread is locked because it is not intended for people to post replies to, but rather as a guide for when people post their introductions.

Typing :paci: will display the smiley.
    Good information for me as a newbie here HogansHeroes! Thanks for taking the time to share and thank you for showing us how to do the paci emotion manually! I discovered it does come up in de ADISC emotions as well.
    *Have a Happy Nappy Day*
    *babygirl precious*
    Last edited by Trevor; 16-Jan-2012 at 22:19. Reason: merging posts.