Thread: Dry 24/7 Case shipping

BabyJayk

Default Dry 24/7 Case shipping

So I ordered a sample pack of Dry 24/7's from XP a a few days ago. I know its white noise by now but I have to say that they are one of the best diapers I have tried. (wearing my last one now).

So since I am running low on diapers anyway I decided to order a case. Problem is I ship to a PO box and the only way that case shipping is free is if you ship to a physical address through Fed Ex. I wouldn't care about the extra shipping if it wasn't for the fact that USPS wants 53.80ish to ship to to a PO box and thats almost half what the case costs!

Cannot ship it to my house.

Where else can I order Dry 24/7 in the case form? Any other shipping options with Fed Ex that would allow them to ship to a PO Box?

General input is welcomed.

I wrote an article about this a while back. See this link: US Discreet Shipping Options

There are a number of options available such as FedEx or UPS hold for pickup service.
    Last edited by happydl; 13-Jan-2012 at 16:38. Reason: Broken link

BabyJayk

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    I wrote an article about this a while back. See this link: http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/186-discreet-shipping-options-private-adult-diapers-usa.html

There are a number of options available such as FedEx or UPS hold for pickup service.

Thanks for the link! It answered some of my questions. Sadly I don't have a Fedex center anywhere near me. I may have to ship them to my fiance's house. Really don't want to do that because I don't really like asking her for a bunch of favors.

BabyJayk

Quote Originally Posted by baseballbrett06 View Post
    There a fedex kinkos. by u?
    No there is not. The closest one is an hour away.

Since Fedex is the primary shipper from XP, they leave an instruction box. one thing I've done in the past, due to weather conditions making delivery difficult, I've had em ship to the nearest fedex center and picked em up from there.

Also, if you live in a remote location, like my parents, the local post office to them DOES allow UPS and fedex deliveries to their PO box, I think they charge a small COD fee for the service tho