View Poll Results: What is your body type and how do you wear your diaper?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have a flat or firm stomach, flat or firm posterior, firm legs and I wear high.

5 22.73%
  • I have a flat or firm stomach, flat or firm posterior, firm legs and I wear low.

3 13.64%
  • I have a flat or firm stomach, flat or firm posterior, soft legs and I wear high.

1 4.55%
  • I have a flat or firm stomach, flat or firm posterior, soft legs and I wear low

0 0%
  • I have a flat or firm stomach, large and soft posterior, firm legs and I wear high.

2 9.09%
  • I have a flat or firm stomach, large and soft posterior, firm legs and I wear low.

1 4.55%
  • I have a large and soft stomach, flat or firm posterior, firm legs and I wear high

2 9.09%
  • I have a large and soft stomach, flat or firm posterior, firm legs and I wear low.

0 0%
  • I have a flat or firm stomach, large and soft posterior, soft legs and I wear high.

0 0%
  • I have a flat or firm stomach, large and soft posterior, soft leg and I wear low.

0 0%
  • I have a large and soft stomach, flat or firm posterior, soft legs and I wear high.

1 4.55%
  • I have a large and soft stomach, flat or firm posterior, soft legs and I wear low.

1 4.55%
  • I have a large and soft stomach, large and soft posterior, firm legs and I wear high

0 0%
  • I have a large and soft stomach, large and soft posterior, firm legs and I wear low.

1 4.55%
  • I have a large and soft stomach, large and soft posterior, soft legs and I wear high.

4 18.18%
  • I have a large and soft stomach, large and soft posterior, soft legs and I wear low.

0 0%
  • I am of various body type and I haven't decided which way I prefer to wear yet.

1 4.55%

Thread: How do you wear your diaper, high or low?

Question How do you wear your diaper, high or low?

I have been wearing for several months now and I still can't decide which I like better. Sometimes I look at pictures just to see how others wear their diaper so as to get a better idea for what would be best for me. However, I've noticed that body type plays a large factor in which way works for an individual. I have a large soft gut and posterior, but firm(though large) legs from my propensity to walk and bike often.

When I wear high I line edges of the bottom of the diaper up with my inseam, right in the crack between my legs and my groin. In the front this is the area with the least play or give. However, with the cut of the current diaper I am using (Abena XL4) it becomes a bit loose in the back when I bend over. The leak guards work though and I have only had a leak when I've pushed the limits of the diaper. This also has the top of the diaper over my gut when I first put it on, right up to my belly button. However, within 10 minutes, it slides off and bunches up below my gut and also becomes a bit loose there. It is very comfortable for me to wear high, but because it becomes loose in certain places I only wet when standing when wearing this way.

When I wear low I have the bottom edges about two inches down my legs from the inseam, right around the meat of my legs. This seems to be the perfect distance down for me to still spread my legs as far as I can without it pulling the bottom of the diaper taut. The one problem I have is that when I bend over and my muscles tense it becomes very tight around the legs and if I don't have it backed up with medical or duct tape, the tapes will pop. Also, my legs tend to want to be open more when wearing low and gives me a bit of a waddle when I walk(not a bad thing, but that's the reason why I don't wear low when going out). While it stays tight around the legs, it does tend to move and bunch up sometimes when I wear low. The good thing about wearing low is that the top is right below my gut and gives a tighter fit up there. While it is lower in the back, it slides down less than when I wear high. I think its because my stomach sticks out about the same distance in the front as my posterior does in the back so when I where high and it slips down up front it gives the room to also slip down in the back. I feel much safer wetting while sitting or lying down when low, but it is a bit less comfortable than high.

So which way do you prefer with your body type?
    Last edited by JackTheWriter; 13-Jan-2012 at 15:53.

crazykittensmile

I'm afraid I don't really understand what 'wearing high' and 'wearing low' means.

I also don't think I fit the body types; I have a soft tummy, legs and bottom, but I wouldn't necessarily describe them as large.

*cries*

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    I'm afraid I don't really understand what 'wearing high' and 'wearing low' means.

I also don't think I fit the body types; I have a soft tummy, legs and bottom, but I wouldn't necessarily describe them as large.

*cries*
    Hmmm, I thought I explained the difference between the two with myself. High would be having the bottom edges right in the crack between your groin and legs, low would be to have the bottom edges somewhere lower on your leg. High would most likely have the top cover your belly button but might not depending on the style of diaper you use(the opposite could be true for low but also might not ) so using the bottom edges to judge would be best.

Also I will add medium with large since there is not enough spaces in the poll to give medium its own category(I used 17 out of 20 already)

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheWriter View Post
    Hmmm, I thought I explained the difference between the two with myself. High would be having the bottom edges right in the crack between your groin and legs, low would be to have the bottom edges somewhere lower on your leg. High would most likely have the top cover your belly button but might not depending on the style of diaper you use(the opposite could be true for low but also might not ) so using the bottom edges to judge would be best.
    Aah okay. I probably wear high then as I have never worn a diaper that didn't rise way above my belly button. I have never thought to even attempt to wear the bottom part around my legs. That sounds like it would be uncomfortable and make moving around difficult; my thighs have a tendency to change shape from whether I am sitting or standing so putting a diaper around them might be weird unless I wanted to stay in one position.

Hmmm, seems as though I can't edit. I apologize for the misunderstanding, please use large and soft for anything that isn't flat or firm. I was wording it this way because you can have a large stomach and it still be muscular so you would go for the flat or firm option. The main reason why I was asking this is because play in any of these three areas seems to affect how a diaper fits you.

You mean like sagging your diaper? I can't imagine wearing my diaper any lower than having it meet me where my legs start.

Yagnuf

I wear my diaper wherever it fits.