Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have pillow pet

Default Does anyone have pillow pet

Hey everyone i want show pillow pet I got it winnie the pooh and got sweet shot of my dog she love the thing.

Here the photo that my dog snowflake she a long hair chihuahua she 11 years old of this year had her sine puppy.

this photo is blur but was taking from my mp3 player camera so it best have and does anyone got a pillow pet you can show too please post it if do there neat.
    http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/gamer2456/RK000000.jpg

FurryKid

I have a big panda pillow pet that has SF on hit in huge letters (San Francisco)

I think neat and comfortable to sleep with I think why dog like it too and also is way tag shot the photo so it smaller.

I do. I have a blue dog. My friend got it for me for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    Hey everyone i want show pillow pet I got it winnie the pooh and got sweet shot of my dog she love the thing.
    Here the photo that my dog snowflake she a long hair chihuahua she 11 years old of this year had her sine puppy.
    No way! I bought a pillow pal for my Husky! ^_^

It's a grizzly bear and at first, she wanted to chew on its face. However, after some guidance, she's formed a tenuous truce with it and now naps on his belly!

I have two pillow pets, a tiger which I constantly use, and a puppy which I have as a backup, and rarely use. When you pile pillow pets on top of each other and lie down on them, it's sooo soft! Especially if you sleep using multiple pillow pets!

I find the ad to be annoying as all hell, so i tend to stay away from the product.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    I find the ad to be annoying as all hell, so i tend to stay away from the product.
    Well, the AD may be annoying, but the product itself is amazing. How can anyone not like pillow pets when they are so much more comfortable than a normal pillow? (I like them more than normal pillows at least)

My grandchildren got pillow pets and I very much liked them. I have a big two foot teddy bear that I love. I always sleep with him, usually clutching him. I have used him as a pillow with my head on him. Yea plushies and pillow pets!