Thread: Hi everybody!

Default Hi everybody!

Hi, I'm a lad from the UK. I work full-time in an office.

I used to enjoy being put in terry nappies as a child up to about 5 I think. Now buy my own plastic pants and sometimes nappies.

Other interests include: Dance music, railways, architecture, rollercoasters. I like walking as well.

Hoping to talk to like-minded people

cheers
    sambus

Supersam1223

Hi, welcome to the forum!

When I read the title of your thread, in my head I said it like Dr Nick from the Simpsons.

~Sam

Quote Originally Posted by sambus View Post
    Hi, I'm a lad from the UK. I work full-time in an office.

I used to enjoy being put in terry nappies as a child up to about 5 I think. Now buy my own plastic pants and sometimes nappies.

Other interests include: Dance music, railways, architecture, rollercoasters. I like walking as well.

Hoping to talk to like-minded people

cheers
    sambus
    a'right, lad!! welcome to the forums.
    When you say you work full time in an office... what sorta field we talking? Just out of curiosty, as I know a LOT of people who work in offices
    And again, just because i'm nosey... what sorta dance music? Guetta? Deadmau5? Skrillex?

You kinda got everything summed up in your intro, but a little bit of elaboration doesn't hurt. After all, we wanna know what makes you you and not like the rest of us DLs on the forum.

But yeah, moving on swiftly, you're in the right place for meeting like-minded people. I don't know how open or comfortable you feel already about your DL side, but ADISC is the only forum i've come across that presents itself as a genuinely supportive community on tinternet
    So on that fine note, make yourself at home

See ya around,

D.

Hello welcome to ADISC i like to say a warm welcome to are comuinty the people are very nice and open minded to dont be shy as its like family here so hope you have a gret time here and wish u the best and you will find friends who will under stand you. you can count on that

xoxoRainbowSplashxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    a'right, lad!! welcome to the forums.
    When you say you work full time in an office... what sorta field we talking? Just out of curiosty, as I know a LOT of people who work in offices
    And again, just because i'm nosey... what sorta dance music? Guetta? Deadmau5? Skrillex?

You kinda got everything summed up in your intro, but a little bit of elaboration doesn't hurt. After all, we wanna know what makes you you and not like the rest of us DLs on the forum.
    Hi Dash. I just do general admin in a complaints office, a supposedly stopgap job when I got made redundant as an engineer!
    Music: I like House & Trance, stuff like Axwell, Paul van Dyke, Tiesto etc.

cheers
    Sambus

---------- Post added 17-01-2012 at 23:44 ---------- Previous post was 14-01-2012 at 22:00 ----------

Thanks for welcomes people!

Can anyone tell me if there is a forum for true stories of one's own babyhood so I can both post my early history and read other peoples?

cheers!