Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you know when you're AB

Warly

Default How do you know when you're AB

I have always known that I've loved nappies... therefore meaning me being a DL. But in the last couple of months I've been sucking on dummies and baby bottles while wearing my nappy. Does this now make me a Adult Baby?

That is entirely up to you to decide, no one else.

I consider myself a DL even if I have a sleeper, dummy and recently a new cudly plushie.
    I just enjoy the objects for what they are and what they give me. (relaxation/stress relief)

For me the AB starts with regression (to a todler/child etc) I canīt seem to put myself in that state.
    I have tried but just feel silly/stupid

As long as you are happy with yourself, some silly letters donīt matter much.

Warly

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    That is entirely up to you to decide, no one else.

I consider myself a DL even if I have a sleeper, dummy and recently a new cudly plushie.
    I just enjoy the objects for what they are and what they give me. (relaxation/stress relief)

For me the AB starts with regression (to a todler/child etc) I canīt seem to put myself in that state.
    I have tried but just feel silly/stupid

As long as you are happy with yourself, some silly letters donīt matter much.
    I wasn't after silly letters and stuff, just everyones opinion . I'm more then happy sucking on my dummy and wetting my nappy. SMILES

Quote Originally Posted by Happytobeinnappies View Post
    I wasn't after silly letters and stuff, just everyones opinion . I'm more then happy sucking on my dummy and wetting my nappy. SMILES
    Iīm glad you feel like that

Itīs just that some people get really anxious and *really* want to belong in the right place and "fit in" so to speak.

littlepacifiergirl

You will know you are an AB when the golden book of pamperusyusyus appears before you two weeks from the night you first indulged in your AB tendencies. From reading the sacred text you will find the secret of paddabum. What's the secret. Can't tell ya cause it's a secret .

All joking aside your an AB when you feel like your an AB, it's that simple. Yay!

Warly

Quote Originally Posted by littlepacifiergirl View Post
    You will know you are an AB when the golden book of pamperusyusyus appears before you two weeks from the night you first indulged in your AB tendencies. From reading the sacred text you will find the secret of paddabum. What's the secret. Can't tell ya cause it's a secret .

All joking aside your an AB when you feel like your an AB, it's that simple. Yay!
    I'm in a VERY baby mood tonight, so defo AB tonight.

I would have to say why lable anything what one does for comfort or to relax or to feel safe should be up to them.. Loves to all

Does it matter if you are an AB or a DL? As long as you love the way you are there's no need to give it a name

I think if there was another catagory of diaper wearer (DW) as opposed to AB or DL would be a more accurate discription for me. I wear diapers/nappies but i don't love them in the real sense of the word, to me they are just underwear. I do feel more confident knowing it is there & that inner feeling of security that goes with wearing a diaper/nappy. On my AB side if there is one, I will whole heartedly admit to liking the odd jar of baby food (puddings only) this may well go back to my childhood as i clearly remember wanting to finish any left over from my younger siblings. I think what the previous poster said makes a good point, happiness within yourself is what counts rather than a label.

I'm always in the mood for diapers but have to be in the mood for being an adult baby but I do love care taking a lot more than being an adult baby. Just depends on the day