Thread: Hello from Jellystone National Park

Default Hello from Jellystone National Park

Hi
    I joined a little while ago but just couldn't think of what to say by way of an introduction so finally here goes...
    I gave myself the name of Yogi because Boo Boo was already taken - that was what my parents called me as a baby. Can't decide if Yogi really works for me so might change that later.
    Despite being way older than most people seem to be who are into this I don't share that 'I have always known' feeling that others have and this whole thing is pretty new to me - new but fascinating. The more I think about it the more I realise how great it would be to be treated like a little girl (I am genuinely female as an FYI as I realise a lot of guys would also like to be little girls...who can blame them? ;-) but I definitely feel more a little girl than a baby. In fact, from what I have read I seem to be alone in not finding nappies/diapers the centre of my fascination and would like to be a little older at 3 or 4 - leaning very much towards the AB rather than the DL.
    Amazed - and very excited - to find that there are places like this on the net.

Hello there, and welcome! Wy don't you tell us a little bit about yourself aside from your diaper interests so we can get to know you better?

We're one of the few sites where you likely won't get targeted just because you're a girl (I can attest to that personally) but the reason that's the case is because we're like one huge friendly slightly-dysfunctional family! Which means we want to know all about you!

littlepacifiergirl

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
    The more I think about it the more I realise how great it would be to be treated like a little girl (I am genuinely female as an FYI as I realise a lot of guys would also like to be little girls...who can blame them? ;-) but I definitely feel more a little girl than a baby.
    That's what I always say!

Anyways welcome to the site I hope you like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
    ... The more I think about it the more I realise how great it would be to be treated like a little girl (I am genuinely female as an FYI as I realise a lot of guys would also like to be little girls...who can blame them? ;-) but I definitely feel more a little girl than a baby. In fact, from what I have read I seem to be alone in not finding nappies/diapers the centre of my fascination and would like to be a little older at 3 or 4 - leaning very much towards the AB rather than the DL.
    Amazed - and very excited - to find that there are places like this on the net.
    Hi, Yogi. Welcome to ADISC. You are certainly not alone with wanting to be treated as a " Little Girl ", or identifing with the toddler age-group. Although we are not a large segment of the ADISC population, there are " Little Girls " here about. There may be other places that resemble This site out there, but ADISC is a unique and wonderful place that stands apart from the usual AB/ DL sites on the net. We really are interested in getting to know the new members as whole, and complete people. Would you please tell us a bit more about yourself ? You need not get too detailed, we are not asking for your life's story. Just tell us what some of your general likes and dislikes are. Any hobbies ? Favorite books, authors, television showes ? Please don't be shy, you are among friends here.

http://load.hostphotofree.com/040bacea0a4864e6722f95caa3003121/adisc-welcome-Jpeg-sm.jpg

Hi Yogi!
    Its great to have you here on ADISC! We have lots of awesome members from England and the United Kingdom!

Also lots of us are still uber-amazed, stoked and excited that MOO started this site, and has a awesome volunteer team to keep it running 99.8% of the time!

Enjoy your ADISC membership! =)

I saw the username and couldn't not take a peek!! That, in itself, is my basis for saying don't change your username

Welcome to ADISC, Yogi!!
    However let me first of all correct you... there are not places like this on the internet. ADISC is one of a kind; you won't find another place in cyberspace with members who are as charismatic, friendly and genuinely caring as the ones here. So really, I'm glad you found us!

Following up on Talula's comment though, would be great if you could tell us more about who you are when you're not Yogi the AB.
    For example, what music you're into, if you play any sports, what your hobbies n interests are, if you're into gaming...? Stuff like that.

But going back to your intro, I wouldn't say your out of place in that you're not so hot on the diaper side of things. I'm sure (but don't quote me on it!) that there are members on here who are just babyfurs and/or enjoy a bit of online roleplay... not DLs or ABs in real life. So on that note, I hope you come to feel at home in our perfectly described "dysfunctional family" (nice one, Talula)... enjoy posting with us!!

D.