Thread: 4 months for package to get to the UK from the US

Default 4 months for package to get to the UK from the US

I've posted about this before in threads that are now closed...
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...customs-3.html

After placing an order with pacifiersrus in August it finally arrived just after Christmas! I had some emails back and forward with pacifiersrus but there didn't seem to be any way of locating the package and I had almost given up hope of it ever arriving. I thought it might have got seized by customs. It turned out that royal mail had sent it back to the pacifiersrus with a note saying that they couldn't deliver it - really strange cos the address details were all right. Anyway, on the second attempt, and with the shipping cost paid a second time, it finally arrived.

It was a bit of a rant when I posted about this before so I thought I'd let you know that my package has now arrived so I'm happy, even if it is 4 months after the original order.
    Last edited by dummydave; 12-Jan-2012 at 18:24. Reason: Typo - meant to say "from the US" rather than "from the UK"

Yeah, I don't get how the postal system works. I have received items from the UK, ranging from taking a little as five days to almost three weeks. *shrug* No clue...

Glad you got it though! All the patience paid off! ^^

I know the feeling - I've ordered things from the USA and they've taken ages to get here. I can only assume that they're getting routed via Australia or something