Thread: Disposable Availability in Sheffield / UK Retail Availability

Default Disposable Availability in Sheffield / UK Retail Availability

Exciting(ish) news: ASDA Handsworth (off the Parkway in Sheffield) has Tena Slip Supers in stock on the aisle with the Pharmacy on (handily adjacent to the self scans!) at 18. Now just need them to get Maxis!!

DryNites are cheap at the moment at Sainsburys (3.92) and Asda (4). Unfortunately Sainsburys on The Moor only carry the 4-7s ( ) and ASDA Handsworth was out of stock today. Wilkinson also have them on offer but only carry the 4-7s . Waitrose also apparently have them at 3.92 - I'll check there later.

Checked Lidl in Darnall for Siempres and they had none out, asked staff for Siempre Incontinence pads on a special and I was just pointed to the normal selection of Panty Liners . Any local availability of these does anybody know?

Wilkinson have Adult pull-ups at 2 for 8 but I'm not really a fan of these (although the new patterned Tena's look cool, just a bit grannified).

Wicker Pharmacy carry adult disposables too, including the Tena Slip Maxi last time I was there. They've also got some okay-ish plastic pants in stock and a few other bits and pieces like that.

I can't remember exactly but they were pretty reasonable for a store.

Are all those Tena Supers and Maxis in plastic or fitted with the crap cloth-like cover?
    I checked in Loughborough / Leicester, all I managed to find was Tena Flex Maxi's in Large (Lloyds pharmacies).

Maxis are definitely plastic.

---------- Post added 13-01-2012 at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was 11-01-2012 at 21:52 ----------

Waitrose also had no girls 8-15 DryNites. RAWR!

Gonna check ASDA again tomorrow.

Went to the pharmacy today - their range is good but pricing was weird. 16.99 for Maxi Large, 18.19 for Super Medium, 18.09 for Super Large... didn't have any Maxi Mediums in stock but plumped for the large and they're fine, just a little excess off the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Overnight View Post
    Maxis are definitely plastic.

---------- Post added 13-01-2012 at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was 11-01-2012 at 21:52 ----------

Waitrose also had no girls 8-15 DryNites. RAWR!

Gonna check ASDA again tomorrow.

Went to the pharmacy today - their range is good but pricing was weird. 16.99 for Maxi Large, 18.19 for Super Medium, 18.09 for Super Large... didn't have any Maxi Mediums in stock but plumped for the large and they're fine, just a little excess off the sides.
    They'll order the other size in for you if you ask them

Yeah needed them yesterday though (let down by One Click Pharmacy) knowing their weird pricing the larges were probably cheaper.

Also got some of that Tena printed underwear in lieu of DryNites - they're pretty nice I've gotta say.