Thread: My first comission!

Default My first comission!

*sqeeeeee*

He's soooo cute!

Draugr Themed Commission - Pooh! by TailBiter -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Got it from Tailbiter. I couldn't be more excited. Or more shocked that Pooh Bear went two days without being taken! The Pokemon one (the one she's on now) filled up FAST by comparison.

I have very, very fond memories of the Winnie the Pooh cartoons, one of the ones I grew up on. So this was one I was glad I could jump on.

I just saw this and thought I recognized the name. Very cute, go figure that Pooh would be the last to be taken--I always thought he was most people's favorite (though I am partial to Tigger, Owl, and Rabbit myself).

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    I just saw this and thought I recognized the name. Very cute, go figure that Pooh would be the last to be taken--I always thought he was most people's favorite (though I am partial to Tigger, Owl, and Rabbit myself).
    I don't remember my favorite as a kid - I think it may have been Rabbit? I'd have to ask my mom, she remembers that sort of stuff.

As an adult, though, it's always been Eeyore :3. I can't tell you how many times people have randomly asked me to say "Oh Pooh Bear..." because of my voice, hehe.

Still, Pooh is a very, very, very close second . And I'm tickled pink that I was able to get my character in a Winnie-the-Pooh themed commission, just because of the good memories I have associated with it.

I almost chose tigger myself. But I got Piglet instead. It turned out really cute in the end.