Thread: Idea for website

Default Idea for website

Is there any website with instruction to an ab on what to do.
    For example today the website will poss that you where diaper and flooded in it. Do not change for 3 hour.

And then the next day another instruction.

If not it will be a great website.

I don't think that's much of a good idea.... Might get people who think they have to do that, or.. Well, idk, just saying I don't think that's a good idea

Going to agree with SmashingHeadphones here, I personally believe this would be a rather bad idea, not due to people following it like a religion however. I'm under the impression that this would end badly due to the fact that there would be very few people who would actually visit such a website. All in all, seems like a novel idea, however, let's just leave it at that, if people want someone to be dominant towards them, they can probably find someone to fill that role, and it would be most interesting for them than taking directions from a website.

However, it does seem like a funny idea for something in the "Fun and Games" section of this forum if adapted properly(AKA: Just for jokes, don't actually try and make the people do it)

pamperchu

Try starting a youtube channel. make a video once a week about a topic.

Miku

"Frozzle's Diaper Dares: Level 1-100"

Is that what you're getting this idea from? From that GetDare website? Dude half of those are nasty as hell, that is a bad idea..

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    ... I don't understand the concept....
    Each day the website would tell you to do something babyish like use a diaper or something like that, basically like a diaper dare each day.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Each day the website would tell you to do something babyish like use a diaper or something like that, basically like a diaper dare each day.
    That's what my boyfriend is for... except I don't have a choice :p

I dunno. It could work if it was done in a tasteful manner, but it would likely be abused. If somebody wanted to be dominated, I'm sure there is a much better way to go about it than to listen to some dare on a website.

-Ron