Thread: Ninjas Needed

Default Ninjas Needed

Your mission, should you be willing to accept it.
    Enter the Youtube website,
    Flag videos promoting hate of furries as either:

Bullying: if it does not promote violence of furries, but ratheris plain insulting.

Promoting hatred or violence against sexual orentation: FurFAG clearly homophobic derogatory. and for some Furry is their sexuality. (if the video suggest the killing or beating of furries)

DO NOT FLAG INTELLIGENT DEBATE VIDEOS!
    If someone, can intelligently, and non offensively prove their point DO NOT flag their video.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Your mission, should you be willing to accept it.
    Enter the Youtube website,
    Flag videos promoting hate of furries as either:

Bullying: if it does not promote violence of furries, but ratheris plain insulting.

Promoting hatred or violence against sexual orentation: FurFAG clearly homophobic derogatory. and for some Furry is their sexuality. (if the video suggest the killing or beating of furries)

DO NOT FLAG INTELLIGENT DEBATE VIDEOS!
    If someone, can intelligently, and non offensively prove their point DO NOT flag their video.
    Been doing that for 3 months now! Keep fighting the good fight!

http://www.youtube.com/user/fallenmink

whooooaaaaa! I am ninja! I will accept your offer but you will have to give me 400,000 us dollars. Just kidding! I do this shiznits for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Lurker View Post
    Will there be any beheading involved?
    Yes, the B& be heading

*looks around.. FINALLLY the members of the ADISC ninja qad have revealed themselves yes i accept the mission

What about minja's, got have them, they can like throw a shuriken and then jump on the very shurken they threw and knock your head off and then punch you in the face. Also they can like punch you right in your capillary and start twisting it into whole bunch of capillaries, thats like supa pain.