Thread: Hello !

Warly

Default Hello !

I am new the this whole thing, I have always liked nappies from a young age... I am 20 year old male and live in Hampshire, UK. Just up for reading and understanding my fetish more in detail, and hope to meet people along the way.

Hi, Happy
    Nice play on words with the username.. even though I guess we're all happy in that sense haha!
    The liking nappies from a young age thing is something I can relate to, but would be grand if you could tell us who you are outside the nappies (not literally, of course!)
    For example, what music are you into? Are you a gamer? Are you at college/uni studying? Just things like that, that allow us to put some personality to the name, ya know!
    Anyway, hope you enjoy posting with us and learning from others on the forum. Any questions, feel free to ask. We don't bite... well, except the babyfurs, but we pay them no mind

Cheers,

D.

Hi HappyToBEInNappies!

I agree with Dash, nice screenname!

Just wondering, how did you first find this website?

- Will =)

---------- Post added at 01:56 ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Hi, Happy
    Nice play on words with the username.. even though I guess we're all happy in that sense haha!
    ....We don't bite... well, except the babyfurs, but we pay them no mind
    I second that also!
    LOL

Warly

Point taken !!! I will write some more about myself on my profile... Sorry for being so slow at it!

Thank you for both saying hello!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Happytobeinnappies View Post
    Point taken !!! I will write some more about myself on my profile... Sorry for being so slow at it!

Thank you for both saying hello!!!!
    no worries

TheSadWiseMan

Welcome to the site, I hope you find your time here enjoyable.

Warly

Hey guys, just quick question: how do you start a blog on here? I'm currrently away from my laptop and trying to start a blog from my phone but have no idea how to... Please help!!!!

X