Thread: She likes babyfurs and knows that I love her!

Default She likes babyfurs and knows that I love her!

A couple nights ago, I introduced the love of my life to babyfur art and she loved it! She said that it was the cutest thing she ever saw.

Last night, she and I had a conversation over text (I wish it was in person, but oh well). It was an amazing conversation, because... well, I'll show you:

Her: Some guy just told me that he loved me.

Me: Who?

---Not telling you the name, privacy reasons---

Me: Do you like him?

Her: Nope. IDK what to say to him, I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Me: I don't want you to hurt his feelings, either. Just... ask him how he feels about you. Love should be a strong, fiery passion that consumes you until you can't eat or sleep without thinking about that person. It should be where you know you want to spend the rest of your life with that person by just looking them in the face, and you get a warm, special feeling inside when you talk to them. That's what love should be.

Her: Dang, how do you know all that?

Me: 'Cause I'm in love with you.

---Pause between texts---

Her: You feel all of that.... for me?

Me: Yes. Why do you think I've been trying to ask you out for all these years?

Her: Dang. I didn't know I made you feel like that.

Me: Well you do. That's why I'm so nervous around you sometimes. I only wish I could tell you all this in person instead of over text >.<

---Skip forward a bit---

Me: Let's see if I can say this without it being too cheesy. When I look at you, it feels like I'm looking at an angel. Whenever I walk in the hallway, I'll see just the tiniest facial feature that resembles yours and I'll think it's you, then I actually look and I'm disappointed 'cause it wasn't you. I'll see your hairstyle from the back and speed up to talk to you, then realize it's another girl and my heart sinks a little.

Her: Oh That made me say "awwww" out loud!

Me: Yeah, I can't go a single hour without thinking about you, <not saying her name>. Summer break nearly killed me because I couldn't pass you in the hallway like we did last year, and that's just passing by each other.

Her: Well it's not summer so you can still pass me in the hallways.

Me: Yeah, and talk to you at lunch and in English. I practically skipped when I found out you were in my English class this trimester.

Her: Really?

Me: Yup. Figuratively, of course. IDK how to skip LOL

Her: LOL

Me: Yuppers, I love you, <still not saying her name>, there's just no other word for it.

Her: Holy hell you said the "L" word.

Me: Yes I did, because I mean it. You probably think I'm crazy right now.

Her: No.

I meant everything I said above. And I can feel her getting closer to me, and maybe getting closer to say yes

The world needs more people like us. It needs people who understand love. You got it right there. If she don't accept, trust me, she ain't for you.

I had my heart broken by three girls. I told hem the same thing and they ignored it. That sucked. But you found the one for you by the sound of it.

Great job. Congrats sis.

Awwww, That warmed my heart, thank you for sharing

Yup. My New Year's resolution was to get her to go out with me, and I know I'll be able to meet that!

SarahNuk

Congratulations! Love is a fickle thing, and I'm always messing it up. It brings joy to my heart to know that elsewhere, people are finding love. I wish I could find love like that. All of my attempts at telling people that I love them end with hours of crying, haha. Congratulations!

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by SarahNuk View Post
    Congratulations! Love is a fickle thing, and I'm always messing it up. It brings joy to my heart to know that elsewhere, people are finding love. I wish I could find love like that. All of my attempts at telling people that I love them end with hours of crying, haha. Congratulations!

Sarah
    Thanks, and I wish you luck with finding love There's someone out there for everybody, you just got to know where to look.

That was very cute
    I wish I could say stuff like that but I always find myself being too literal and rational.
    I would totally go out with you if you said that to me :P She can't turn you down after that!