Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Gustav

Default Hurricane Gustav

Have you guys been watching Hurricane Gustav? It's gonna rain in New Orleans, and eventually here in Houston. It was a strong CAT. 4 for awhile, but it weakened a bit. Well, better go crawl into my UNNECESSARY HURRICANE SHELTER!!!

WHAAAA EDIT NOW !!!
    way to be specific post in the regulars board if your posting my info like that say at least i live in a area that could get hit or something

:X.

Err, anyway

Yeah Gustav is gonna hit hard. New Orleans was evacuated way beforehand. Guess they're expecting it to hit big and hit hard.

I agree with Mandy, you better edit that before you get neg rape...Back to topic, I hope New Orleans or anywhere else downthere don't get damage even more by this Hurricane, some place haven't even fully recover from the Katrina.

yeah its a good thing they evac'ed a long time ago

Sorry Mandy i got a little carried away there.

*huggles* sorry i spazzed like thattt

yeahh hopefully it wont be all flooding over here with that tropical storm right behind it. hopefully it wont mover over some but we arnt expecting anything really my family has been chilling we keep a whole hurrican kit stocked i think my parents just kinda filled the tanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    I agree with Mandy, you better edit that before you get neg rape...Back to topic, I hope New Orleans or anywhere else downthere don't get damage even more by this Hurricane, some place haven't even fully recover from the Katrina.
    definatly no need for neg rape its bad for you only pos. rape it boost you self esteem. :p sorry had to get it in there

but nawww i doubt it will head to texas we just get some rain most likely

I don't see any reason why he should be neg repped for anything of what he said. How that can be offensive to anyone or anything when he can be hit by it too is well, insane.