Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers with out gratification?

Smile Diapers with out gratification?

About 3 months ago I embarked on a simple experiment - Can I have and use diapers regularly with out them being a means of sexual gratification. In other words, I want to have them and simply enjoy them with out the associated masturbation. As much as I love diapers, I'm just not comfortable with the sexual side of it. Yep, I consider it wrong - at least for me.

This is the first time I've have diapers in my possession for an extended period of time. My pattern was to buy from local pharmacies and medical supply houses or improvise with common household items, feel guilty after using, purge and swear them off only to eventually come back to them.

So how am I doing? I just love having my own diapers. I feel like I'm a little boy who finally has gotten his diapers back that I've missed so badly. They feel so comfortable and relaxing to put on. I love wetting them - I feel like such a little boy who's not quite ready for big boy pants.

But, I'm not doing as good as I had hoped with the gratification issue - old habits die hard. If I'm not able to overcome this my diapers will have to go and the little boy inside me will be very, very sad. I want my wife to be my only source of sexual gratification.

Has anyone out there been through this? What advice can you lend? Is this even possible?

The best advice is probably to get comfortable with diapers being a turn-on for you. Its easier and will most likely make you happier in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone

DrunknFox

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    The best advice is probably to get comfortable with diapers being a turn-on for you. Its easier and will most likely make you happier in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone
    yeah, agreed.

littlepacifiergirl

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBike1 View Post
    As much as I love diapers, I'm just not comfortable with the sexual side of it. Yep, I consider it wrong - at least for me.
    For a lot of people gratification is a big part of wearing diapers. Honestly in many ways it's simply inevitable because wearing is stimulating that area of your body. It's ok to be turned on by it --- it doesn't make you any less of a little boy .

If you could elaborate on why you consider it wrong for yourself it would be helpful to everybody here who's trying to help.

I know just what you mean. I love wearing diapers and always have. I told my wife about this when we were dating, at first she accepted it, then resented it. Now I wear them, she knows, and accepts it as much as she can, but she doesn't want any part of it, and can't help but feel like diapers turn me on more then her. The truth is I love and am devoted to my wife. I am also a diaper lover. I wish I could take the "sexy"out of diapers and just wear them. But it's not that easy. I am most turned on by diapers when a female partner, A.K.A. my wife is involved. I get excitted putting them on and wearing them around her, it makes her feel second. I'm not as turned on wearing them when I'm alone. But she will never believe that because she isn't there to see it. I have been seeing a therapist about it thought. I started seeing her for other problems, mainly my twin brothers suiside, but I told her about my diapers and we have talked about them alot. It might be somthing you would like to try? How does your wife feel about your diapers? Is she hurt or theatend? I wish you luck. You are not the only one who feels this way.

I go through this to some degree, in that once I self gratify, the desire is abated for a couple of days. I have come to terms with it as diapers are very sexually stimulating for me. It's just that if I don't gratify, I have this wonderful "high" feeling all the time, and I can't wait until the evening after work to get back into diapers. It also sustains that little boy feeling which I really enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepacifiergirl View Post
    For a lot of people gratification is a big part of wearing diapers. Honestly in many ways it's simply inevitable because wearing is stimulating that area of your body. It's ok to be turned on by it --- it doesn't make you any less of a little boy .

If you could elaborate on why you consider it wrong for yourself it would be helpful to everybody here who's trying to help.
    Fair enough question. It is because I strongly believe that any sex outside of marriage constitutes adultery (adultery being a bad thing). Since self gratification does not involve my wife, it is sex outside of marriage. Because of my convictions that this is wrong, and because I believe that God wants me to be free of anything that gets in the way of achieving the potential He has planned for me, I have tried many things to get free. I've confessed, fasted, spent a year in counseling, I pray and read my Bible regularly. All these things are great - I've grown so much in so many ways from them. But one thing is clear - I can not stop this on my own. I've told God this and frankly I think He agrees. So it's up to God to do the healing.

I believe God has told me that I will be healed and it is going be a process (No angel visit or audible voice, just a thought in my innermost being accompanied by a deep peace). At this point, I'm thinking that true healing, as I believe God has personally promised me, might look different than my preconceived notion of having all of my baby longings removed. So with that thought in mind, I started my little experiment.

I think you are being way to hard on yourself over this

If you REALLY want to indulge in diapers without the sexual side, its going to take ALOT of work and time. Its no different that someone with a drug addiction, heck, its no different than trying to tell a gay to go straight!

Their are things in life that we just have to learn to deal with, this may be one of them.

Im not sure how you and your wife get along with this, or even if she knows.... But I think the best solution to this would be to work diapers into your sex life like most others do, ie. have your wife participate in your play time.

Personally this is how i do it. Im kindof like yourself, i dont want to wear just for the sexual side, but it is something that IS NOT going to go away. so, thankfully i have an understanding fiance and she indulges in this with me and it seems to work out great for both of us! If your wife cannot accept that side of you, then you may have to ask yourself what you are doing together if she cannot accept you for who you are...

Quote Originally Posted by scotth View Post
    I know just what you mean. I love wearing diapers and always have. I told my wife about this when we were dating, at first she accepted it, then resented it. Now I wear them, she knows, and accepts it as much as she can, but she doesn't want any part of it, and can't help but feel like diapers turn me on more then her. The truth is I love and am devoted to my wife. I am also a diaper lover. I wish I could take the "sexy"out of diapers and just wear them. But it's not that easy. I am most turned on by diapers when a female partner, A.K.A. my wife is involved. I get excitted putting them on and wearing them around her, it makes her feel second. I'm not as turned on wearing them when I'm alone. But she will never believe that because she isn't there to see it. I have been seeing a therapist about it thought. I started seeing her for other problems, mainly my twin brothers suiside, but I told her about my diapers and we have talked about them alot. It might be somthing you would like to try? How does your wife feel about your diapers? Is she hurt or theatend? I wish you luck. You are not the only one who feels this way.
    Wow scotth, we must have been separated at birth! Just like you I have always loved wearing diapers; just like you I told my wife about it when we were dating; Just like you she was accepting at first but sometimes feels unloved because of them, and wants nothing to do with them; just like you I love and am devoted to my wife (we will be married for 28 years in a few months); and just like you my ultimate fantasy involves her and my diapers.

I hope your time with your therapist is productive. I spent a year in therapy and gained much through it (although I sure didn't enjoy paying for it!).

Over the years, my diaper habit has brought my wife a lot of pain. I do think it causes her a certain amount of insecurity. I tried to begin my "diaper experiment" in secrete - I ordered on line and had them shipped to my office (I'm self employed and currently have no employees except she does the books which only takes a couple of hours a week). As fate would have it, she intercepted my package. I pleaded with her to let me keep them and she eventually agreed to let me wear to bed. I was relieved to be caught because know everything is out in the open.

My next step is to get her to agree to buying additional supplies since my one pair of plastic pants is worn out from wearing almost every night for 3 months straight. She does not want to see them or see me in them which is why we chose night time wearing. She does let me snuggle up close in bed when I'm wearing. Cuddling is always good, but when I'm diapered, I feel extra cuddly!

You and I are blessed, my friend, to have such strong and understanding wifes. I am so glad to hear of your love and devotion to her - it is an encouragement to me.

BB, I to think that the sexual satisfaction would be wrong without the wife too. My wife and I have done it alittle different. We have been together for thirty plus years, and she was the first to buy diapers for me. We have role played from early on, but have taken a vow not to do the sexual stuff unless its together, and I'm good with that. How ironic that years later I would become incont. She has made me feel comfortable, and even has played games, but its different when ya need to wear and not just want to. I'd say talk upfront and honest about how you feel. She loves you and wants to please you, as You do for her. Tell her how important it really is! Whats the worse that can happen? Make it happen buddy!