Thread: Help?

Default Help?

I'm kinda sick today with a huge stomach ache, and well u can primly guess what's been happening in my diaper, I've gone through 2 diapers from pushing pee out a little too hard, I took them off for now, but I've had several close calls from almost messing myself, idk what to do, if I put a diaper on I can't really take them off to use the toilet I don't wanna waste a diaper, plus I'm not alone anymore...

That being the case, I think you already know the answer. You are sick so you are going to have "ehem" to get to the "john" quick or risk messing yourself. I am not bowel IC but when I have a stomach bug I might as well be because it is coming quick and getting the diaper off fast enough is not going to happen. I live on the 10th floor of my building, very rarely have I ever made it to the toilet in time if I have a stomach bug.

If you are hiding your diapers, do not wear right now. The clean up is tough and to boot the stench of a stinky diaper is horrendous. I usually double bag the diaper and take it to the dumpster immediately. There are simply too many things that can go wrong for you right now. sorry

SarahNuk

While I understand the desire to not waste any diapers, cleaning up a messy diaper isn't an easy thing. And now someone else is involved? Unless they know you wear, you're probably going to get caught if you mess and have to clean up. But, maybe you've solved the problem by now. I don't know, and I'm sorry you're sick. I have a friend who's feeling under the weather too, same problem. Best of luck and health to you.

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by SarahNuk View Post
    While I understand the desire to not waste any diapers, cleaning up a messy diaper isn't an easy thing. And now someone else is involved? Unless they know you wear, you're probably going to get caught if you mess and have to clean up. But, maybe you've solved the problem by now. I don't know, and I'm sorry you're sick. I have a friend who's feeling under the weather too, same problem. Best of luck and health to you.

Sarah
    I think he means there's someone else home. My recommendation would be to just stop wearing until you get over the bug. Gotta get the priorities straight.

If you're incontinent...that's a whole different story. But otherwise, go without for a bit. I'm sure it won't kill you.

SarahNuk

Quote Originally Posted by CVS91 View Post
    I think he means there's someone else home.
    I apologize. That's what I meant by 'involved'. Someone else who is in proximity to him wearing and being on the verge of messing. If he were to mess, he wouldn't be able to clean up without them noticing (unless they're oblivious to the smells and him taking out an oddly small bag of garbage). Removing the diaper is the only real choice in the situation, for the sake of secrecy.

Sarah

littlepacifiergirl

Yes I know the feeling.... I was sick for a week in December, really sick. I also wanted to wear because quite honestly it hurt to get out of bed or move at all. Trust me though -- especially now when you feel like you might have an accident, it is not a good time to start wearing and using. You can't hide the smell...you really can't and if you're having stomach issues it's going to be messy and unless somebody else is diapering you it is actually a lot more work to diaper yourself properly and dispose of it rather than just using the toilet.