Thread: Driving in diapers

Default Driving in diapers

Hi:3 i just turned 18 in september, got my license and am now driving to school and work. Im incontinent, but im still scared of leaking while driving because i get so nervous behind the wheel...and when i get too nervous, i tend to wet a lot...what should i do?...

Carry plenty of spares and try to double diaper yourself or get boosters.

funseeker

We know how you feel and the answer is Be Prepared. A seat cover that is plastic really helps me if I leak. An extra pair of levi's and shorts are in my trunk. Also a diaper bag that has the entire stock of supplies.

Realistically you should probably get a seat cover and keep a change of clothes with you.

Aside from that wear diapers that protect you well and check that you fit them correctly.

Get some more driving experience! Go out and practice it. Don't ever get lazy behind the wheel, but more experience means you'll feel much more comfortable with driving, and that should bring your nervousness (and wetting) down quite a bit.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by funseeker View Post
    A seat cover that is plastic really helps me if I leak. An extra pair of levi's and shorts are in my trunk. Also a diaper bag that has the entire stock of supplies.
    I am so cheating on this reply, but not much more can be said,,,,,^this and V that

Quote Originally Posted by Ty4 View Post
    Get some more driving experience! Go out and practice it. Don't ever get lazy behind the wheel, but more experience means you'll feel much more comfortable with driving, and that should bring your nervousness (and wetting) down quite a bit.