Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried these?

Default Has anyone tried these?

http://www.medline.com/Literature/Re...continence.pdf

The Ultra, Super and Fitted (bottom half of the page).

I'm not really sure what Ibex is, but it looks like they make a lot of outdoors clothing with it. They're advertised as "breathable" which is why I'm interested.

I'd like to know how the Small fits, 20" to 28" is a pretty wide range, and they don't have anything smaller. I have a 19"/20" waist, and the only places I can find that sell them only sell them in packs of 12 or 36, and that's REALLY expensive to test.

I need something that holds a good amount, but I don't have to worry about "flooding" because I just don't hold that much.

I don't know how well they are, and I've never heard of them...But my guess is that a disposable will hold more than they do, and will probably be cheaper

No, haven't tried them. You must be pretty small for a 16 year old....to have a 20" waist...

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life19 View Post
    No, haven't tried them. You must be pretty small for a 16 year old....to have a 20" waist...
    Average size of an 11 year old boy is 26" waist.
    I know this because I manage a Jean clothing store. I'm not creepy lol. just know that I've never seen anyone come in with a 20" waist that wasn't like 7 or 8 years old.

No one over the age of 8 with a 20" waist would come to your store

Girls with petite builds usually end up shopping at kid's section or petite stores. I don't even bother shopping for jeans any more, I stick with skirts or sweats.

Darkfinn

I haven't tried that brand in particular... but I have tried some that are very similar in construction. All-in-ones like those tend to leak more than a more traditional cloth diaper and plastic pants.

Personally I prefer disposables... they're more discreet, comfy, and convienient.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I haven't tried that brand in particular... but I have tried some that are very similar in construction. All-in-ones like those tend to leak more than a more traditional cloth diaper and plastic pants.

Personally I prefer disposables... they're more discreet, comfy, and convienient.
    Yeah, disposables are more convenient, but generally do bad at wicking away and using their full absorbancy - plus there's always the environmental debate about them we keep getting into.

If you want convenience, it's just easier to get one of those cloth diapers that velcro or snap on, and put the plastic pants overtop. Its better for washing and drying, and the plastic lasts longer usually.

I havn't tried those, but I have seen them online before. I am intersted in seeing if anyone has tried them and how thick they are and how there absorbancy is.