Thread: New Goodnites

Default New Goodnites

I just got some of the new goodnites tonight. Is it me, or are the new ones way bigger than the old ones? They don't feel as thick though, in terms of absorbtion

They should be available everywhere, but it depends on the area you live in. I'm sure by now though, that all stores have it in stock, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovegoodnites View Post
    I just got some of the new goodnites tonight. Is it me, or are the new ones way bigger than the old ones? They don't feel as thick though, in terms of absorbtion
    He may just be referring to the new colored ones that came out a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovegoodnites View Post
    Yes they do seem bigger, although I didn't notice any difference in absorbency.

Yes, that is what I was talking about, not just goodnites stocking in general.

If you're referring to the blue-sided ones, they're the same length from front-to-back, but with more durable/stretchy sides. Therefore, if you had a snug fit with the older ones these should fit a little better.

Also, I found they're more absorbent/effective, but it's most likely because of better leak guards rather than capacity.