Thread: ABU Chushies

Default ABU Chushies

I knew there was a reason I loved wearing these ABU Chushies and just a little while ago my love of them was reinforced more.
    You see I am curently at work and am wearing a ABU Chushies and just a little while ago I was in desperate need of going poop.
    Seeing how I did not want to go in my diaper I decided to see if I could slide down this diaper far enough to use the toliet without ruining the diaper.

I was not only able to slide down this diaper but pull it back up as well without ruining the diaper and I did not have to refasten the tapes to get a good fit.

The tapes on these diapers are super great, they hold way to good, if you are in a need to get your diaper off fast, these are not the diaper you want to be wearing as the single tapes hold, and are actualy hard to peel back.

Which is what I love about them, they remind me so much of the baby diapers I used to wear when I was younger, even though the baby diapers I wore where plain white, the tapes stuck real good and did not want to let go just like the ones on the ABU Chushies.

Abena and dry 24/7 are good for that to.If idont wet my diapers and there still clean i ll slide them off like underwear for next time.

Removing and retaping an ABU Cushies or SDK also works very well.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Superemt View Post
    Abena and dry 24/7 are good for that to.If idont wet my diapers and there still clean i ll slide them off like underwear for next time.
    This is EXACTLY what I do! I try to make my diapers last as long as I can before I have to get another one out of the pack. Although I am able to order online anytime I need to; I do try to limit the size of my diaper stash so that my wife won't get too annoyed about it. She knows I wear diapers, and is okay with it, but I don't want to push it to the point I ruin a good thing.

Thats the best way i have found to make my stash last the longest dlcherub alltho i dont have a wife so i get away with having a ridiculous amount of diapers haha. Thought i was the only one that does that

Cherub

i dont have a wife so i get away with having a ridiculous amount of diapers haha.
    Back when I lived in Ohio, I had my own apartment and therefore a much larger stash in my closet.

Thought i was the only one that does that
    Heck no, LOL. I would suspect that this is a common tactic among AB/DL for many reasons.

I ll morn for the glory of your old stash dlcherub haha

It's a valuable skill to lear the "diaper shimmy" to get the diaper slid down so you can take care of business, and then slide it back up and get back to work. The key for me is to just be slow about it, if you just try to pull down your diaper it's probably not going to go as well unless you have it really loose. My diapers tend to bind on my hips on the sides, so I just run my index finger around between the diaper and my hip while gently tugging down. The diaper might only move down 1/2" or so, but just keep repeating that on the left and right and when the tapes clear the waist the diaper will just slide right off.

Pulling it back up can work the same way, to maintain a nice snug fit while still being removable.

I've had problems in the past when trying to just plain pull the diaper down, where the shell started to stretch and the padding (which cannot stretch) started to separate and clump in places. Make sure you get the material from the front wings straightened out after getting your diaper back up, if the wing is folded over or crumpled up it can irritate your skin. (gives me pimples!)

funseeker

ABU Cushies not only slide down well they feel so good on the outside plastic and on the inside. Sliding down with a booster pad or Pamper 6 diaper inside makes it fun to all get back in place. Sometimes if the cushie is too tight it will split in the back. Then it is the plastic pants that hold it together

alu

I thought i was the only one that did this, as said tho its real usefull at times when i haven't wet but need to go #2.