Thread: Hello

teenenuresis

Default Hello

Hello,

Well my name is teenenuresis and the clock has struck. my goal WAS to stop wetting my bed by 2012 and it was all smooth sailing till tonight drenched boxers, sheets, pillows and yes carpet. So i decided to (this sounds Ironic) to be mature and accept diapers for beduse. my mom is thrilled no more fighting. so if i am going to be a diapered member of society. I need advicse which is the best diaper outhere. I ordered qualitydiapers for home use and the prevail boxers for men when i am out and about at sleepovers and relatives. I wet the bed 5-3 times per week usually 5 and like i said i am sick and tired of fighting with the rents and when friends come over blaming my poor dog for peeing on the carpet when my friends ask about the smell. If you guys can give me tips and advice i would appreciate it.

Blucatt

there are a few questions you need to answer:
    How heavily do you wet?
    Do you also wet during the day?
    How old are you?
    Who knows about it?
    What brand(s) are you currently using? How effective are they?
    Do you want to use one brand for everything or various brands for multiple things?
    When you say "diapers", does that include pull-ups?
    how long has this problem gone on?

if you answer those i can more easily answer your question.

teenenuresis

1. How heavily do you wet? Since i have not worn diapers it is hard to measure but when i wet, i produce a wet spot half the size of a full bed.
    2. Do you also wet during the day? No i can control my bladder during the day
    3.How old are you? I am 14 but i weigh 160 lbs
    4.Who knows about it? my parents and my aunt and grandmother.
    What brand(s) are you currently using? How effective are they?1st time being diapered as a teen laast time i wore a diaper was when i was 9
    5. Do you want to use one brand for everything or various brands for multiple things? multiple things diapers tape up at home and pullups at night i am not wearing goodnites or underjams prints are not age appropriate.
    6. how long has this problem gone on? since i was potty trained

thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by teenenuresis View Post
    Hello,

Well my name is teenenuresis and the clock has struck. my goal WAS to stop wetting my bed by 2012 and it was all smooth sailing till tonight drenched boxers, sheets, pillows and yes carpet. So i decided to (this sounds Ironic) to be mature and accept diapers for beduse. my mom is thrilled no more fighting. so if i am going to be a diapered member of society. I need advicse which is the best diaper outhere. I ordered qualitydiapers for home use and the prevail boxers for men when i am out and about at sleepovers and relatives. I wet the bed 5-3 times per week usually 5 and like i said i am sick and tired of fighting with the rents and when friends come over blaming my poor dog for peeing on the carpet when my friends ask about the smell. If you guys can give me tips and advice i would appreciate it.
    Well, I'm gonna say welcome, I suggest going over the site XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies as all of their incontinence supplies/diapers are of the highest quality, however moderately pricey. For something cheaper I'd go with tranquility brand, as they make pullups that are more absorbent than the prevail boxers (which you can wear a heavy pair of boxer-shorts over to conceal them). As for storing your supplies, make sure to put them somewhere where your buddies won't go looking, and a small stash where you can retrieve them if you happen to have a sleepover at your place and your friends are in your room. Besides that make sure you dispose of them promptly, probably double bag them (as in tie them in a grocery bag before throwing them out). Also non-loose underwear assists in preventing leaks and knocking down noise, and you may want to pick-up something like desitin in case you develop a rash.

As a reminder, we are a support community, so feel free to come to us if you ever need more assistance or just need someone to talk to. You're at a tough age to still be troubled with enuresis, some of our members are older and still have trouble with it, so you need not worry about being alone in your issues. If you have any additional questions feel free to hit up the live chat, as a response would be faster through there.

teenenuresis

Thank you

I'm not a fountain of information on bedwetting, but I am a diaper lover, and right around your age. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here.