Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey! New Furry

Talking Hey! New Furry

Hi!
    Ive just joined here and since I'm a furry/babyfur thought I should introduce myself here . Ive been interest in the fandom ever since I found out about it a couple of years ago (was pretty much a furry before finding out about the fandom).

My fursona Sutitchi (pictured in my avatar) is a 2 year old wolf cub who is fun loving, care free and always love to meet new friends

If you wanna know more I've posted a thread in the Introduction section. Anyway hope to meet so new friends here

If anyone has a PS3 or 3DS and what to add me just send me a PM

Hi sutitchi, few questions: did you draw your avatar? what does sutitchi mean? How did you come about your fursona?
    You look adorable.

KRASN1

Hai there Sutitchi! I think we have met in the chat before. Nice fursona btw, and welcome to the family! Yes, i do have a PS3, and if u wanna know my PSN, just contact me somehow! Thanks!

Hugglez and Cuddlez to you!

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    Hi sutitchi, few questions: did you draw your avatar? what does sutitchi mean? How did you come about your fursona?
    You look adorable.
    Hi Kite, yeah i drew my avater its not that great tho (cant really draw too well) Sutitchi is stitch in Japanese (love stitch from lilo and stitch and love japan so just combined the 2), I always loved wolves so when creating a fursona choosing a wolf was simple as for personalty if basically me but amplified.
    Thanks! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Krasniye View Post
    Hai there Sutitchi! I think we have met in the chat before. Nice fursona btw, and welcome to the family! Yes, i do have a PS3, and if u wanna know my PSN, just contact me somehow! Thanks!

Hugglez and Cuddlez to you!
    Hugglez and Cuddlez to you too! ^^

Thanks! cant wait to get to know people here I cant PM you at the moment because I'm not a high enough level (can only reply)
    Last edited by Wesker; 04-Jan-2012 at 15:31.

KRASN1

Alrighty then, maby later today i will pm you, and hey, don't say you don't draw well! You draw pretty good! It's better than anything that i could draw!

welcome to the ever extending family Sutitchi. Nice to see another uk canine :3

Quote Originally Posted by Krasniye View Post
    Alrighty then, maby later today i will pm you, and hey, don't say you don't draw well! You draw pretty good! It's better than anything that i could draw!
    Thanks! ^^ I thinks its because I've pretty much been surrounded by awesome artist over the last few years who are far better that I am (though I not trying to be a artist, more interested in designing levels)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    welcome to the ever extending family Sutitchi. Nice to see another uk canine :3
    Thanks Ozone! seems pretty awesome here!

Yes, welcome! Glad to have another member from across the pond on board! ^_^

I will join the chorus: your avatar is very well drawn. The expression is priceless!

May your time on here be enjoyable and enriching!

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Yes, welcome! Glad to have another member from across the pond on board! ^_^

I will join the chorus: your avatar is very well drawn. The expression is priceless!

May your time on here be enjoyable and enriching!
    Ahh Thanks! ^^ never had so many compliments from my artwork

love your avatar aswell! looks so awesome and cute!

hi there Sutitchi, welcome to the cubbiness ^^ always cool to see newcomer to this. It's like Kindergarten and someone new attens. YAY new fwiend ^^