Thread: Coming back to Adisc.

Smile Coming back to Adisc.

I have come back to my beloved Adisc...I left, for various reasons.. I had a couple of issues with my ABness ..in fact.. I am sad vey very sad to say, I threw out all my baby stuff. A lot of my ABness is attached to some ..personal unresolved childhood issues. I went through a phase where I couldnt deal with it, and was frustrated with feeling like a freak, cuz u know...people are mean and stuff.

Ive moved on, it took a couple of months.
    and bought a new bottle and some pacis. Trying to accept the way I am

I hope yall have been well, Ive missed ADISC very very much.
    *wonder if anyone remembers me*

*hugs*

Hi, LittleHanah. Welcome back, and yes, I do remember you. I hope you stay around for a long, long while. Take care.

methaneboy

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHanah View Post
    I have come back to my beloved Adisc...I left, for various reasons.. I had a couple of issues with my ABness ..in fact.. I am sad vey very sad to say, I threw out all my baby stuff. A lot of my ABness is attached to some ..personal unresolved childhood issues. I went through a phase where I couldnt deal with it, and was frustrated with feeling like a freak, cuz u know...people are mean and stuff.

*hugs*
    Welcome back. I'm here for you if you ever need any emotional support or even just a friend

Welcome back!

I have come back to my beloved Adisc...I left, for various reasons.. I had a couple of issues with my ABness ..in fact.. I am sad vey very sad to say, I threw out all my baby stuff. A lot of my ABness is attached to some ..personal unresolved childhood issues. I went through a phase where I couldnt deal with it
    Been there, done that. Trust me, you are not alone with your thoughts and feelings. But you are among friends and you don't have to go this alone.

Hang in there. There will always be up and downs, but remember that you will always be accepted here. This is the one place that I personally have found acceptance for this part of me that I share nowhere else.

I recently went through some challenges of my own where I got rid of most everything associated with this side of myself and didn't visit adisc for a while.

. . . Yeah, I know, what a bummer. But here I am again and it is nice to be again amongst others who share in this interest.

I hope that you can accept who, and the way your are. We accept you and have been where you have been. While I don't know the details of your childhood, please know that you are among friends and others who have likely had the same thoughts and feelings as you have experienced.

Of course we remember you and you have been missed too!

*hugs*
    *quadriple hugs and then some coming to you*