Thread: Pan-length plastic pants?

Default Pan-length plastic pants?

Hello again all. I have an issue in that my diapers leak around the leg bands (I'm a bit skinny so there's often gaps when the muscles flew in a certain way, combine it with sitting and leaks happen often). I'm hoping someone might know where one can get something more akin to shorts than just underwear for plastic pants/training pants? I found a horrible example of the plastic part here;

Wholesale FREE SHIPPING!!!!Guaranted 100% ADULT BABY incontinence PLASTIC PANTS Transparent P009 7+Full Size

Anyone know of such a thing? Shorts-sized plastic pants/cloth diapers?

Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants Panties, Adult & Children | LL Medico

Hi Petorawolf. Try the link above, look for the plastic bloomers. I hope this helps.

I had to laugh after clicking on your link to the example - high-heels and plastic pants to the ankles - if your diaper did leak, it'd flow into the shoes if you were standing! It'd make more sense to cover the feet as well, although I can't imagine walking in my own urine that my full-length plastic pants caught...

Quote Originally Posted by lacutah View Post
    I had to laugh after clicking on your link to the example - high-heels and plastic pants to the ankles - if your diaper did leak, it'd flow into the shoes if you were standing! It'd make more sense to cover the feet as well, although I can't imagine walking in my own urine that my full-length plastic pants caught...
    Huh ? They don't go down to the ankles, they end just below the knee.

No, the ones in the first link. Yeah, those are just fetish wear for people who get off on such things. Imagine taking it one big step further, and having plastic footed jammies!

I did not click on the first link when I responded. Now I get it, sometimes fifigal's neurons fire real slow.

A little duct tape around the legs and you could go an entire week without needing to use the toliet.

These look really fun.....

FuuBuu 2208-Adult Diapers Incontinence PUL Pants-White Incontinence Pants/Covers 2207-2208

I'm thinking about ordering some myself. Wish they came in vinyl though. I have used this company a few years ago (their EBay store, to be precise) and had no problems.

Holy cow, I haven't laughed that hard in weeks =D

---------- Post added at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

Thank you Fifigal and Dprpantsnpypants, those both are exactly what I had in mind. I ordered the one off of NiceDiaper as it seems to have the greatest chance of stopping leaks entirely =) Thanks all!