Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB Wonderland

Default AB Wonderland

What if there was a place that you could pay to stay for a couple days and just be your yourself, totally safe, no outside threats. There would be caretakers, but it would be up to you if you wanted to change yourself or have someone do it for you.

Would you pay for it? Would you go? And what would you want to do there?
    Last edited by Rooky; 03-Jan-2012 at 03:00.

I think there are a few, but they're expensive as all hell.

littlepacifiergirl

You mean like an AB Nursery? No I wouldn't pay for it, and I assume you mean paying the caretakers for their services, it means they don't want to be there so nope. What would I be there? I'd be a little girl who gets to be babied..Yay! <3.

Heard of one in Montreal. I'm not sure of the details really, like cost, the length of time you spend there or what really goes on. Personally, the idea of involving paid strangers in sexual fetish isn't really appealing at all. I think it's pretty interesting that there are places like this around though, and that they apparently get enough business to keep running.

There's actually places like this? I knew there was a bed in breakfast in like Main that caters to AB needs, but the idea of a AB daycare or something is a bit strange to think of.

It wouldn't be a nursery per say, it would be a safe place to be yourself, and meet other AB's. What you would be paying for is a room to stay, food, and diapers (if you don't bring any).

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    There's actually places like this? I knew there was a bed in breakfast in like Main that caters to AB needs, but the idea of a AB daycare or something is a bit strange to think of.
    There is? I'm from Maine and this is the first I've heard of it. I'm curious, Do you have any information about it?

Don't know found a video of it when I was trying to find put who Riley Kilo was.

Interesting I'll have to check into it. I have to admit I do like the idea of a B&B that caters to ABs.

I think I went to one of those places a few weekends ago. My girlfriend and I rented a very nice log cabin in the woods where I was able to relax. I had no cell or internet service for the first time in 5 years. We were able to have AB time, adult time, and hot tub time without seeing another person except for the one trip to the grocery store. .:sigh:. it will be a while before I get that again.