Thread: ABDL Convention?

Default ABDL Convention?

I was curious as to if there is an ABDL convention. My GF and I were talking about it and she's like "If there isn't we should organize one sometime in the future."

So does one exist?

There are lots of meetups around the world that are pretty regular. In terms of a convention the Adult Baby Campout in Alberta every summer. As far as a full-on convention though, I haven't heard of one. I think we are too few and too niche.

There's NELIcon, I believe last year was their first year. You can find more information here.

Seems there's a big con in Chicago for abdls and ageplay call CAPcon. It's in a couple of months; I'd love to check it out, but never having had more than one day around someone else who's into diapers (two people, but it counts as one time anyways :p) I'd be too nervous...

Quote Originally Posted by squashNstretch View Post
    There are lots of meetups around the world that are pretty regular. In terms of a convention the Adult Baby Campout in Alberta every summer. As far as a full-on convention though, I haven't heard of one. I think we are too few and too niche.
    Actually the abycamp one is in Colorado, A.D.C Website Loading.... is the one based in Alberta, Canada

Does anyone ever arrange any meets in the UK? A lot of these seem to be Stateside only?!

funseeker

Camping in the woods seems like a great idea in the summer. The pictures of the Colorado get together were shared on a web site. It looked like a lot of fun. Start planning early and I'll bet you can pull off a good convention. Most reservations are now made long in advance so hurry.