Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any easy-to-obtain diaper suggestions?

Default Any easy-to-obtain diaper suggestions?

I'm young and I have little money, both making it impossible for me to order any decent diapers offline. Does anyone have any suggestions on some really absorbent diapers I can buy from somewhere simple like Wal-Mart?

Depend's are avaliable at Wal-Mart for about $15.

Your local chain drug store will have their own brand for fairly reasonable price, I like rite-aid's

Hmm, I haven't tried Rite-Aid's yet. I'll check there next time. Thanks ^.^

Hi Greeniebell,

I see you are in the USA. That is good for you. You can pick-up diapers very easily in Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, whatever you have nearby. I would go with the Depends Maximum Protection. White, nice plastic, and affordable. They do not hold so much, but a diaper booster pad, or even some incontinence pads can be used to thicken it up a bit. Easy fix for less than $20! Happy diapering.
    andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    Hi Greeniebell,

I see you are in the USA. That is good for you. You can pick-up diapers very easily in Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, whatever you have nearby. I would go with the Depends Maximum Protection. White, nice plastic, and affordable. They do not hold so much, but a diaper booster pad, or even some incontinence pads can be used to thicken it up a bit. Easy fix for less than $20! Happy diapering.
    andrew.
    any like that in england?

unfortunately not Karankos. Our American friends have it much easier than for us in Britain. You would need to ask at a local chemist, or order online!
    The supermarket Lidl, DID have some adult diapers for sale, under the name Siempre, but it seems like they are quite tricky to find these days.

You can always do the trick I did when I was a kid. I'd get my parents credit card order myself a debit card and say. "My friends got me christmas presents I had to give them something" or take a dollar or two a day out of their wallets and build up money. =3 STEALING IS WRONG KIDS, DONT DO IT....unless its small bills over a long period of time from your parents....and for diapers. =3

try getting free samples online, just use a fake name so if anyone sees them it looks like misaddressed junk mail.