Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: would you turn your enemy in to a tb/ab/or dl

Default would you turn your enemy in to a tb/ab/or dl

weve all thought of it before but i want to know would you turn your enemy into a tb/ab/dl/etc.it could be for anything. tgo be friend or b nicer to eachother

Call me evil but heck yes I would. Show them to call me a baby next time they see me why doncha!

No chance! Why the hell would I want to see him at a meet-up? Besides, this side of my life is a hell of a lot of fun and I would prefer if he never got the chance to experience it.

littlepacifiergirl

Quote Originally Posted by squashNstretch View Post
    No chance! Why the hell would I want to see him at a meet-up? Besides, this side of my life is a hell of a lot of fun and I would prefer if he never got the chance to experience it.
    Totally Agree! This is something that's unique and fun to me to give it to be my enemy would give him some sort of new satisfaction. I don't really have any enemies though so I don't know.

Cherub

I would! I would turn them into a DL with several AB characteristics thrown in just for the heck of it! I don't like having enemies, and if this could be the common ground in which to strike up a new friendship, I'm all for it!

(This would be a good addition to the games forum!)

SarahNuk

Uh-uh, no way! This is one of the few things I truly hold near and dear to my heart. I do not want my enemies to have the same feelings from the same source. They're my enemies for a reason. Plus, it wouldn't help with them. My enemies aren't my enemies because of my... for lack of a better word, hobbies. They're my enemies because of who they are, not what they do.

Wow, that sounded kinda mean. I mean that they're my enemies because they've offended me, and I'm not a very hard person to get along with.

Sarah
    Last edited by SarahNuk; 03-Jan-2012 at 03:04.

Well... lete me ask you this:
    what it you had the power over the course of thher little transformation you could do anything from humiliation to torment to even suffering then would the idea go into play

It seems like the better question would be would you turn your enemy into a real baby, rather than would you turn them into an ABDL.

maybe a nice idea for a storie this topic ? ... lil bit evil.. but nice ?

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    It seems like the better question would be would you turn your enemy into a real baby, rather than would you turn them into an ABDL.
    No, A real baby would mean they were regressed back into true innocence. You couldn't hate / dislike them anymore then. However, if they were an AB/DL, and you didn't want to get along with them, you could expose them somehow. This is assuming that they do not know you are AB/DL as well.