Thread: Semi-public bondage

Default Semi-public bondage

Anyone ever thought of putting on a big ol' dry 24/7 and locking plastic pants, going out to dinner/errands/etc leaving the key at home or with a spouse. I always thought it might be fun to go to a baseball game in this fashion even if I might have to pad up more than one dry 24/7.

methaneboy

Quote Originally Posted by Fishonastick View Post
    Anyone ever thought of putting on a big ol' dry 24/7 and locking plastic pants, going out to dinner/errands/etc leaving the key at home or with a spouse. I always thought it might be fun to go to a baseball game in this fashion even if I might have to pad up more than one dry 24/7.
    I've done similar things, but it sucks whenever you have something bad pop up and you're discovered or something.

It's not unheard of, some people really like to but it's not something I want to do at the moment, maybe in the future just for the thrill.

I've done stuff like this before. It can be a lot of fun, although I find that just putting on a diaper kinda puts me in the mind that I won't be taking it off until I've used it. I've also gone out with a collar locked on, which actually adds a bit of a new dimension, because if you're feeling like you'd want to take it off and avoid the notice, you can't.

There wouldn't be any point in locking me into diapers. It'd be like trying to force a fish to swim

What if it leaked or you felt the sudden urge to mess?

If you were at a baseball game and ate something odd, then you would be forced to mess in public which is never a good idea and could not change making things worse.

Just take dulcolax to make the poop not smell. I would not advocate messing in public but if you wear a good pair of plastic pants, eat good, and take dulcolax or something similar the smell is not noticable. Also the possibility adds to the excitement.