Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: diapers at school

Default diapers at school

I kind of said this before and I'm sure it has been said before but I'm gonna say it. I am planning on wearing diapers 24/7 like I want to eliminate the toilet from my life except for messing because I'm not sure that I can handle that. I have two friends that I have told about my thing for diapers and I have told them my 24/7 plan. They say I should do it and that its a wonderful idea because they make me feel amazing. I really want to do this but I have one huge problem. I am in the 11th and I am not sure that it is a good idea to wear to school. Advice?

Don't. It is something that will probably get out and i doubt you want that. Secondly, even if no one gave a damn there is the inconvinience and cost of 24/7. Do your parents know? Will they buy you diapers?

Don't do it in High School not only can others be cruel they are hard to get changed discreatly

funseeker

Hopefully this is still a free country and you can choose what you want to do. Of course responsibility comes with your decision. If you will feel wonderful wearing diapers then do what it takes to make diapers happen 24/7.
    Stop telling and start doing as it is personal choice and you can do it.

Miku

*sigh* Do I really need to dig up an old post of mine for you?

Said it before and I'll say it again:

Icontinence is like a disorder. It's just something you can't control. If someone wishes to be disabled, then they are out of their mind. There are people who think we are very lucky to be continent, yet there are people who wish to not be able to hold their pee or crap at all, and just let it go whenever. We should be thankful we can control it. Why do people want to become incontinent? That's like saying "I'm tired of walking, I wish to be unable to walk and have to use a wheelchair for the rest of my life." Do you realize how much people who do not have the ability to do so envy us for being able to use our legs? To stand up and hug our loved ones? It's the same situation. I guess some people are just too ignorant to see how lucky they really truly are..

Don't try to become incontinent just to have a reason to need diapers.. That's so stupid. If you like diapers, great, but keep your sanity here.. Pros: You get to wear diapers

WOW! 1 pro! Now, let's look at the giant list of over 9000 cons..

My point is, it's worse than it is good.. Don't do it, you'll regret it. I'm just trying to help.

I would not recommend wearing diapers to high school. At all.

If you MUST wear diapers 24/7, then I have a recommendation that you should follow.

Wear 24/7, but only use them at home. Since you are a guy, that should be pretty easy for #1

I do this because it just isn't practical to have to change for me at work. It's not something that everyone needs to know, either, and there would be no way around that for me.

Your advice is good and i agree with many points but i dont think he is intending to make him self incontinent ime assuming wearing 24/7 doesn't make you incontinent though

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStar View Post
    *sigh* Do I really need to dig up an old post of mine for you?

Said it before and I'll say it again:

Icontinence is like a disorder. It's just something you can't control. If someone wishes to be disabled, then they are out of their mind. There are people who think we are very lucky to be continent, yet there are people who wish to not be able to hold their pee or crap at all, and just let it go whenever. We should be thankful we can control it. Why do people want to become incontinent? That's like saying "I'm tired of walking, I wish to be unable to walk and have to use a wheelchair for the rest of my life." Do you realize how much people who do not have the ability to do so envy us for being able to use our legs? To stand up and hug our loved ones? It's the same situation. I guess some people are just too ignorant to see how lucky they really truly are..

Don't try to become incontinent just to have a reason to need diapers.. That's so stupid. If you like diapers, great, but keep your sanity here.. Pros: You get to wear diapers

WOW! 1 pro! Now, let's look at the giant list of over 9000 cons..

My point is, it's worse than it is good.. Don't do it, you'll regret it. I'm just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by xlambo12x View Post
    I really want to do this but I have one huge problem. I am in the 11th and I am not sure that it is a good idea to wear to school. Advice?
    If you still do gym then it's a really stupid idea unless you go undiapered those days, also if you get caught you'd ought to prepare for people to bully you because it will almost certainly happen if you're unlucky enough to get caught.

That said 24/7 at 16 is still a stupid idea unless your parents know and accept this, diapers are expensive and will need to be bought regularly and in bulk to pull it off properly, whether you can do do this is a more pertinent question.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Justice91 View Post
    Your advice is good and i agree with many points but i dont think he is intending to make him self incontinent ime assuming wearing 24/7 doesn't make you incontinent though
    Well I'm assuming that he wants to be incontinent by wearing 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStar View Post
    Well I'm assuming that he wants to be incontinent by wearing 24/7.
    That's not an accurate assumption, though. There are some people who do wear 24/7 but don't try to become incontinent. In fact, I'd guess the number who wear 24/7 by choice is greater than the number who try to make themselves incontinent.

Quote Originally Posted by xlambo12x View Post
    I kind of said this before and I'm sure it has been said before but I'm gonna say it. I am planning on wearing diapers 24/7 like I want to eliminate the toilet from my life except for messing because I'm not sure that I can handle that. I have two friends that I have told about my thing for diapers and I have told them my 24/7 plan. They say I should do it and that its a wonderful idea because they make me feel amazing. I really want to do this but I have one huge problem. I am in the 11th and I am not sure that it is a good idea to wear to school. Advice?
    At the high school level, it probably is not a wise idea to wear 24/7. If your peers find out, there is a good chance you'll be teased endlessly. Also, you have the hassle of keeping it secret from your parents as well.