Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Pampers baby dry size 5 hold much pee?

stragenappehguy

Default Will Pampers baby dry size 5 hold much pee?

The only nappies i could really get without i high chance of being seen is pampers baby dry size 5. If i stuff tight underwear with them, will the hold it?

funseeker

Go for the over-nite or extra protection in Huggies diapers or Pampers diapers and they will hold a lot more.
    Add extra briefs on top if necessary and plastic pants will solve your problem.

stragenappehguy

cool thanks for replying

youngbear9

I've tried size 6 and they seem to hold a lot. So I'd say these would probably hold a lot to.

As an adult of about 6'2" and 240lbs, I'm a good 7x larger than the average Pampers-wearing toddler. So, while I do enjoy wearing Pampers (and do so frequently), they're not all that practical for me. Unless I really try to wet a bit before I would normally use the toilet, I will usually fill a Pampers diaper (regardless of type) to the point of total saturation with a single wetting. If I wait a little longer, I'll leak (from overflowing). "Flooding" is definitely out of the question, as is a second wetting.

...but "wetting" is not a standard unit of measure, and our bodies are all different. Baby diapers are cheap and available everywhere, so if you're interested in them, try them and see!

youngbear9 needs to remind people that he can put on size 4 baby diapers! I'll wager he's got one of the more babyish physiques on ADISC, hehe... Not to *completely* discredit his statement or anything...
    Last edited by Cottontail; 02-Jan-2012 at 00:03.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbear9 View Post
    I've tried size 6 and they seem to hold a lot. So I'd say these would probably hold a lot to.
    Wow, is Cottontail serious? You can fit in a size 4? Man I have to take 2 size 3's at minimum and tape them together and stuff, you're so lucky :P. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so big lol.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

youngbear9

Yeah I know I can fit into size 4 Pampers and 3 Huggies :P But its just cuz Im skinnyish Im actually 5'5" and weigh in at about 120. Its either all muscle or the scale is broken. But yeah I could almost fit newborns lol

AmbezeSubHealth

Size 6 diapers are intended for size 6 bladders.

Baby diapers do not hold very much by any adult standard, but they make great stuffers.

Quote Originally Posted by youngbear9 View Post
    Yeah I know I can fit into size 4 Pampers and 3 Huggies :P But its just cuz Im skinnyish Im actually 5'5" and weigh in at about 120. Its either all muscle or the scale is broken. But yeah I could almost fit newborns lol
    O.o
    how is it that you're taller and heavier than me
    but you can fit into diapers that squeeze me a bit..... i fit size 6 fine but not all the way to 3
    i can squeeze 4 if i stretch tapes and feel snuggly fit 5 but 3 and 4 at 5'5 120lbs
    Im 5'3 99lbs
    Is it just me or is the comparison weird here O-o