Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft anyone?

Question Minecraft anyone?

Is there anyone that plays minecraft?
    Last edited by EclipseRising; 01-Jan-2012 at 07:45.

Yup
    There are quite a few of us who play minecraft, there's even a group if you haven't found it yet. Minecraft Addicts - ADISC.org
    My friend showed me the game in alpha and I have loved it ever since. Let's me get all creative and such.

methaneboy

Quote Originally Posted by EclipseRising View Post
    Is there anyone that plays minecraft?
    I run a minecraft server. Pretty successful one too. PM me for details

Tried it for 5 minutes and I couldn't see the appeal. Was I missing something?

SmokyQuartz

yep, i have a server also, wich im looking for an active member (ONE or TWO max, i dont want griefer to come and all i want a small cool village, ill try and put plugins like ieconomy)
    PM me if you interest

---------- Post added at 05:46 ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 ----------

also, minecraft is a bit like virtual legos!

Quote Originally Posted by SmokyQuartz View Post
    yep, i have a server also, wich im looking for an active member (ONE or TWO max, i dont want griefer to come and all i want a small cool village, ill try and put plugins like ieconomy)
    PM me if you interest

---------- Post added at 05:46 ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 ----------

also, minecraft is a bit like virtual legos!
    Haha I tell everybody that its like playing with adult legos lol. :P
    I play a little bit, but only on either the outdated free version [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Jan-2012 at 21:45.

I love minecraft. i currently play with a big bunch of people on "shaboozy" a pritty big server (runs 100 right now at a time with towny plug in) theres a youtube vid for it with TS details too

I've always had bad experience with the bigger servers. I don't like it when the server owner and his buddies are on creative mode the whole time pretending to be cool.

DwarfMythologist

Minecraft is damn epic, almost all my friends play it and have servers or could host servers, we do have to use hamachi though, I also have terraria wich is kinda like minecraft but not

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies View Post
    I've always had bad experience with the bigger servers. I don't like it when the server owner and his buddies are on creative mode the whole time pretending to be cool.
    Indeed... I find it hard to get into bigger servers as well. Small servers with a few people who already know each other are the best imo.

And yeah, takes the fun out of it when admins start using creative mode for their own stuff.