Thread: alina :)

Default alina :)

hello folks , im alina , a woman age 41 and from time to time i wear diapers too .
    is a mix of punishment and embrassing playing by me

to pitty .. how her all can see , my english not acceptable for writing stories in english .. but i realy had enjoyed what i had read here , great stories i had found !! my compliment on all writers / authors !!!

so i will be only a commenter ..

Hi, alina. Welcome to ADISC. I am sure that if you wanted to write a story, there are members here that would help you to correct any problems with English grammer and wording. I believe we have several members here who understand, and can use the German language fairly well.

many thanks fifigal .. with the time i will found out i think ? a new forum i need a time to handle all
    nice to get a welcome in moment i had start a new storie .. maybe in 2 weeks is long enaugh to tell over ?
    but with my own english ? ... i missed to much words .. and often i have to ask a translator

how i can make a avatar ? i dont found out ... i like make drawings too

Hello alina and welcome to ADISC. Well to set up an avatar (most people will shorten the word to Avi) go to the top of the screen and next to the "My Profile" button is the "Settings" button click that. Tis will take you to a new screen. along the side there will be a few boxes with different texts that will allow you to change different parts of you profile. find the big box on the side the says "My Profile" and in blue there will be a text that says "Edit Avatar" Click that and download a picture from you computer.

many thanks foryour welcome goofy benjamin , nice from you write me , yesterday i dont found out .. in moment i maked

---------- Post added at 10:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 ----------

yes so is better ... i given my draw a bikini a lot of you so young

Hallo Alina,

willkommen auf ADISC. Ich hoffe Dir wird es hier gefallen. No worries about your English skills. I guess the only way to learn a language is to use it, so read it, write it, and the rest will work out.

Quote Originally Posted by alina View Post
    ... a lot of you so young
    Nah, there are also some old fellas like me around here. It's quite mixed, which I think contributes to ADISC good flair.

Cheers.

many thanks chucky
    yes .. my english .. i learning by doing ( after school ) from 2009 on
    .. before was more terrible lol ( yes i know you dont can beliefe this point )

Quote Originally Posted by alina View Post
    many thanks chucky
    yes .. my english .. i learning by doing ( after school ) from 2009 on
    .. before was more terrible lol ( yes i know you dont can beliefe this point )
    You should see my french skills after learning it 7 years in school.... :-)

lol .. lets take a france meal .. and order with hands and feet