Thread: Hi I'm a newbie!

Default Hi I'm a newbie!

Hey everyone,

As far as an introduction goes I'm sure this will be terrible, to start with I'm remaining as anonymous as possible and I will hide behind my screen name of UncertainDL. As future progresses on this forum I may write another introduction if I feel more comfortable to supply more information about myself.

With this out of the way let's start with what I feel comfortable about revealing.
    I'm 20 years old and just only a year ago I discovered how comforting diapers are. I've had a curiosity for diapers since pre-teens and only now have I embraced them. It first started with me and my fiancée being silly with a free sample. As soon as I tried it on I was hooked. (I'm glad she accepts my, for lack of a better word, fetish) This is probably already too much for an introduction so let's move on to the non-diaper related interests.

Just like most people, I love computer games and everything related to computers. I'm quite knowledgeable with software and hardware alike so if anyone needs any help I will try as best as I can within my knowledge. I'm not a very sporty person but I love to watch them. I love music, all genres and if I could I would listen to it all day. I love all genres from dubstep to classical so if you want to discuss music also, don't be afraid to send me a message!

I will stem back to diapers for just a moment. As my forum name says, UncertainDL, this is an uncertainty of what titles would be put on me so could someone please direct me to a forum where someone may be able to help me place my likes and dislikes relating to this topic into certain titles which may be more identifiable to the community.

Thanks for reading my introduction. If I included too much information about anything on this thread could a moderator please remove it. I'm unsure on the intricacies of a suitable introduction post. Once again, thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting everyone.

iDj

Welcome to adisc, seasons greetings! how are you? i hope you enjoy making new friends and contribute to our lovely little community

perfect intro, and welcome to the best adult baby / diaper forum on the web

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Welcome to adisc, seasons greetings! how are you? i hope you enjoy making new friends and contribute to our lovely little community
    Seasons greetings to you too, Conor. I'm great, especially since I have found an online community which shares the same likes as I when I thought I was quite alone with this "unusual" activity. I do look forward to making new friends in the community and I hope to be as helping as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    perfect intro, and welcome to the best adult baby / diaper forum on the web
    Thanks for the kind welcome. I like the boards structure and I can't wait to see what's currently restricted from my viewing.

Also while I'm writing this post, in order to avoid a double post with a question. Where can I make a post to help me decipher which titles I would fall under to edit my profile? I was unable to choose any as I'm unsure which I would categorise into.

Thanks in advance.

iDj

Quote Originally Posted by UncertainDL View Post
    Seasons greetings to you too, Conor. I'm great, especially since I have found an online community which shares the same likes as I when I thought I was quite alone with this "unusual" activity. I do look forward to making new friends in the community and I hope to be as helping as I can.

Thanks for the kind welcome. I like the boards structure and I can't wait to see what's currently restricted from my viewing.

Also while I'm writing this post, in order to avoid a double post with a question. Where can I make a post to help me decipher which titles I would fall under to edit my profile? I was unable to choose any as I'm unsure which I would categorise into.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm afraid i have no idea, but hey, everything fits into 'off topic' section :L if it's urgent, i'd just put it there, otherwise i hope you get a better answer soon