Thread: DSi Action Replay won't work?

Default DSi Action Replay won't work?

Ugh, I just bought the Action Replay DSi today. But when I inserted the thing into my DSi, it doesn't work!

When I started playing Pokemon Diamond with Max Cash and Shiny Wild Pokemon enabled, they aren't working. Whenever I go to my Trainer Card to see if the Max Cash worked, the screen goes black. And I'm not seeing any shiny Pokemon in the wild, either.

Do I have to connect the Action Replay to my computer first for it work or something? I'm just lost, the instruction booklet makes no sense to me. Please help, I really don't want $20 to have just gone down the drain.

i would personally try connecting it to the computer and updating it (action replay) that could be what is wrong with it.
    i to have problems with pokemon diamond my AR works on heartgold and other games but not on diamond when i try to start the game with the codes i get a white screen.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonlime00 View Post
    i to have problems with pokemon diamond my AR works on heartgold and other games but not on diamond when i try to start the game with the codes i get a white screen.
    That's weird, I'm having the opposite problem now. I got it to fully work on Diamond, but I get a white screen(s) when I try to use it on SoulSilver.

that is wierd... how did you get it to work on diamond? and as for SoulSilver is the game code correct? i know that can be a factor

Quote Originally Posted by lemonlime00 View Post
    that is wierd... how did you get it to work on diamond?
    I honestly don't remember, I think the codes I entered were wrong. And I don't know about SoulSilver.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    I honestly don't remember, I think the codes I entered were wrong.
    alright ill check my codes thanks for the help! sorry i cant really help with SoulSilver!

LOL It's fine. It's not like it's necessary, is it?

That may be true but i do wish i could help i prefer to help people when possible

Bad codes can do it, as can certain combinations. I always had trouble with the shiny code combined with other codes. Try only using the codes one at a time and see if it helps. The max cash code shouldn't be left on anyway as it can cause a buffer overflow at the end of battles that crashes the game and corrupts the save file (lost a few saved games in both diamond and pearl that way actually)

Quote Originally Posted by oreocookie View Post
    The max cash code shouldn't be left on anyway as it can cause a buffer overflow at the end of battles that crashes the game and corrupts the save file (lost a few saved games in both diamond and pearl that way actually)
    Thank God you told me that now o.O