Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How old in footed sleeper?

Default How old in footed sleeper?

Hi all,
    How old was the oldest person you haver personally seen wearing a footed sleeper?
    What was the situation?
    Thanks,
    W

A good friend of mine used to walk around in a footed sleeper at every opportunity. She wasn't ab/dl though. Probably 22.

crazykittensmile

Footed sleepers are quite popular here, I even noticed that one of the adult characters was dressed in footed pyjamas in British TV soap Hollyoaks recently. My non-AB housemate (24) used to wear her footed pyjamas around the house, and of course I wore mine too. I have personally seen a number of people in their twenties wearing them; they are very popular with the student crowd. Don't think I have personally seen anyone older than their twenties wearing apart from in photographs.

i seen a girl from my highschool before in a footed sleeper dont think shes into diapers tho so 18

I once had a former coworker, he's around 22 now and he brought his footed sleeper as part of a bet at summer orientation (yes it was at least 85 F outside). I think he recently bought a new one as well.

The week before winter break we had a "winter spirit week" at school and one of the days was pj day, and a a couple juniors were wearing their footie pjs. And of course I did too

Thanks all. I was looking for references to folks twice or thrice those age ranges.

:-)

Im 51 and wear mine all of the time when im just lounging around. sometimes when go to the all night convienance store to get munchies. not many people around at 2or 3 in the morning. and the owner doesnt care as long as he makes a sale. am cold natured and have a hard time staying warm,

The oldest person I ever saw was one of my friends, with the Hot Topic Gir footie pajamas that she wanted for Christmas. Which I got for her.