Thread: Hello im new

Post Hello im new

Hello my name is victor im a pretty nice guy. I like to play video games, read watch tv, socialize, and I enjoy history.I found this by stumbling upon it and later on I looked more into this site. You see I need someone to help me except myself. What I mean by that is I don't except myself liking diapers 100%.

It all started when I was about 7 when I seen a diaper and was curious what it felt like. So after I tried it on I did it again a few years later. And when I was about 12 was when I got sexually attracted to diapers. So that is the first time I ever shared my story. So im hoping someone on here could be give me some advice or be my friend. I just can't except myself fully and I get depressed sometimes about it that's why I need someones help. Thank you if you try and help me out.
    Last edited by EclipseRising; 01-Jan-2012 at 01:28.

Hi Victor, i stumbled upon this thread after i saw your other one about new people. Welcome to ADISC. Were a pretty cool crowd. What's your favorite time period in history?

So Hi and welcome to the forums, I find it hard to believe no ones responded to this yet (except for that one guy who snuck inhere when i wasn't looking).

Quote Originally Posted by EclipseRising View Post
    So im hoping someone on here could be give me some advice or be my friend. I just can't except myself fully and I get depressed sometimes about it that's why I need someones help. Thank you if you try and help me out.
    you came to the right place friends and advice are in good supply here. And as for accepting your attraction well, it is what it is and you like what you like. I can only guess what bothering you about your fetish so if I'm completely off base here I apologize. Remember your not hurting anyone and your just doing what feels good and right to you. And an interest in diapers doesn't mean you'll never have a good relationship ask around quite a few posters are attached or married. acceptance will come in time I guess.

On a lighter note you like history and video games huh ever heard of the EuropaUniversalis series, or if your more WW2 hearts of iron. they'll blow your mind.

There are really a lot of people on here that are nice. I think with some exploring you'll find this site quite interesting. I started getting interested into diapers when I was around 7 years old as well. I didn't really except this side of myself until I stumbled upon this site one day. After searching around, I had realized that it was okay to be interested into diapers and such. Also, there are many types of threads that could answer questions from diapers to pacifiers to wearing diapers in public. Just ask away and I'm sure others will gladly answer any question you ask.

Back then, I would get depressed about not understanding it. However after fully excepting it at my own pace I felt a lot better about myself. Hope this helps!