Thread: hello from tucson

Default hello from tucson

Hey everybody its bam6465 im here....to...i guess to talk to other people that wont judge or anything.to have a wight lifted.to talk to other people about diapers and such.well i like to skate with friends.i play my xbox360 all the time and now on my laptop ALL the time id like to make some friends...so ya.hit me up

Wow, best city in the world. And by best I mean worst, I should know. And so should you! Welcome to the site and don't get stung by a scorpion.

well thank you point...i was reading a post wear do u live and i saw that u live in tucson so...want to talk or be friends

http://load.hostphotofree.com/040bacea0a4864e6722f95caa3003121/adisc-welcome-Jpeg-sm.jpg

Hi Bam6465!

Welcome to ADISC!

We have lots of gamers here. If you want, you can join a gamer group here on ADISC!

Just curious, how did you find ADISC?

Enjoy the site, feel free to speak your mind about what's on your mind, and what your dreams and goals are.
    You'll make friends from all over the world!

=)

- Will

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    Wow, best city in the world. And by best I mean worst, I should know. And so should you! Welcome to the site and don't get stung by a scorpion.
    It's not that bad, everyone else I know hates it. The winters are so nice.